Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP Q-Mond ?

Posted by vfp7 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
XP Q-Mond ?
October 10, 2017 10:15AM
Re: XP Q-Mond ?
October 10, 2017 10:32AM
Ironic timing!
October 10, 2017 10:59AM
That looks so fake and has spelling mistakes
October 10, 2017 01:29PM
Yeah, Bluetooth is not going to work in water. Fake
October 10, 2017 05:52PM
Dang!!!

You knew it was coming

smart phone detector..

Man tech is flying Now

Vfp7 I really want to think you for all the Info you are providing on this forum...seems the European's are on fire and we Americans have a hard time deciphering the Euro forums at times...Your liaison approach is most beneficial to us..

Could be a mock up ..yet for a reason!

Seems the Equinox was shown before it was ready(still in proto) for a REASON...make no mistakes..and I think a savvy person can very well tell the detector wars are ON...

I love it!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2017 06:00PM by Keith Southern.
October 10, 2017 08:51PM
triangular shaped rod will die very soon...

It's a fake winking smiley
October 10, 2017 10:27PM
Remember a few weeks ago the Equinox was supposidly a souped up Go Find?
October 29, 2017 09:57AM
Continuation of a story:
The expected release of XP Deus 2, a simplified version of the current XP Deus, is also wireless, super-light on the new shaft, support for HF, the price is not more than $ 400 ...

ps: no comment ...
October 29, 2017 11:22AM
Ha.... its time for a heads up display helmet.... put it in a SMALL camera style phone OFF the shaft like the GoPro. You have to admit..... everything you need can be in a phone.....GPS ect. Not sure id like answering my phone while detecting lol.
October 29, 2017 11:38AM
I expect it to be a copy of the DPR 600, but using conventional coils and frequencies from Deus.
By the way, the price of the DPR 600 dropped just to $ 400

[www.depardetector.com]

October 30, 2017 01:25AM
Looks interesting!! I would take a scaled down Deus for $400 or less. That would be just the ticket for a throw "behind the seat" detector or throw in a backpack. I'm lovin this price war.
October 30, 2017 10:45AM
Im seeing that AQUA CUT system....... hows that work if its wireless IN the water? They are getting light enough now for some of the younger want to be pirates. I have a grand son whose getting very interested in digging some sand.
October 31, 2017 02:20PM
Going to be tuff with that cell phone CASE since each phone can be different. Also..... dont know about you guys but my battery can go fast with all the apps now days sucking the life out of it. Whose willing to open that case to make adjustments in the salt water........ or are those cases flexible?
November 04, 2017 02:00AM
dewcon4414 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Going to be tuff with that cell phone CASE since e
> ach phone can be different. Also..... dont know
> about you guys but my battery can go fast with all
> the apps now days sucking the life out of it. Wh
> ose willing to open that case to make adjustments
> in the salt water........ or are those cases flexi
> ble?

Good point. And . . .

Phones change fast with many Trading Up as soon as the latest greatest hits the market. Phone OS upgrades make for LOTS of APP upgrades and I don't know that XP, Minelab or anybody else wants to get into that mess of trying to keep up.

Rich -

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one more good target before I go.
November 04, 2017 11:51AM
rich.......why do i see US having to buy the case that fits our phones? Im assuming they will have an antenna for underwater use. If so id drill me a hole toward the bottom of that shaft to run the antenna up to the end.... even extending the length of that upper shaft with something sturdy just to attach the antenna to. That hole would also allow sand to drain out..... people dont realize how much sand stays in those lower shafts. If their intent is to use that in the water..... they will have to move those coil ears. To much coil flip with that design as well as ear wear.
November 04, 2017 12:41PM
You guys do know this is just a fanciful photoshop knock up dont you ?
November 04, 2017 01:23PM
that handle looks like it would be pretty uncomfortable for a left hander
November 04, 2017 04:34PM
Yes...... but you have to believe Apps are coming. Less hardware for the company to buy. We like to beat an idea up around here..... hoping some one will put a better mouse trap together lol.