Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

White's DFX rechargeable battery

Posted by coinnut 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
White's DFX rechargeable battery
November 18, 2017 04:29PM
Is anyone still using the White's rechargeable pack for their DFX? I have one here I just found, that is brand new and wondering if anyone wanted it? It still reads @ 9.7volts. I'm sure it's been here for a couple of years hiding in my cellar eye rolling smiley
Re: White's DFX rechargeable battery
November 19, 2017 12:46PM
No one in need of a free battery for their DFX? I'm pretty sure it should take a charge. I just don't want to scrap it if someone can use it. I started an electronic / metal scrapping business and now when I see something, I think of how to scrap it >grinning smiley<
November 19, 2017 01:44PM
Thats a very nice offer,if you had lived in the UK then i would have taken you up as it would work a treat in my IDX Pro as well as my DFX of course.Hope someone takes you up and you find a good home for the battery.Of course its not only for the DFX but would also work in the MXT,M6 and a fair few other machines as well.
November 19, 2017 02:19PM
i have a whites xlt if the battery is still available i will take it thanks

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2017 04:57PM by skinner.
November 20, 2017 12:16AM
Hey Skinner, I got one request before you by PM. If for some reason he does not want it, then I will get it to you. Thanks, George
November 20, 2017 12:25AM
thank you very much,that is ok it is a nice thing that you are helping someone out,thanks again
November 23, 2017 02:30PM