Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

11/18 Detech Chaser early thoughts ----------11/28 more thoughts-----------11/29 13 inch dime 2 F.e. bar dirt video..............1/3/18 New coils to the mix

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Been using Georges Chaser past few days here and there.

Airtest depths with 9 inch coil...Look out!!!..gain on high sens setting and wide open I can chirp a dime at 20 inches....yet you can't run it in the soil or at least my soil hot like that..Yet in mild soil it's CRAZY deep.

Has a predetermined tone break if you use mixed mode...for best unmasking you have to use single tone and add disc.

Multi tone is maybe 4 tones that I can pick out...but seems busy to me and seems the tones change alot from depth..deep is high till it gets in the right depth zone.

Instead of an overload signal the machine will give a +45 for shallow non ferrous and a -45 shallow ferrous..Not for sure I like that.Would rather have a overload tone.

Here's the kicker on it The disc can go all the way to full which is plus 90 on a scale that is -90 to +90...yet the audio disc only goes to about small foil that ID's at say +5...so say I have the disc set to say 50 I still hear the objects that are above zero ID zone...I just don't see it on ID screen till it gets above the 50 Disc...So like the Deeptech Vista units all you can do is basically disc iron tonally...they seemed to have added a ID system to a Deeptech in my mind.

It's a very fast recovery unit and passes the nail board test easily 8 out of 9 with 9 inch coil..no down the barrel passing but that would be unfair with such a large coil yet I can start to get a chirp...and usually when a large coil does that I'm confident the smaller coil will pass..Yet the smallest coil is the seven and it's round SO??

I'm having issues with small nails wanting to high tone and read 80 no matter which angle I come in from...its just the small nals..I think its set up to really pop on things that are right at foil as the smallest bits of foil also likes to read 80 on the ID not larger but the small little foil pieces that most machines just wont even hit on..Like finger nail size piece of paper foil...The larger pieces of foil offer a lower ID..but that stuff that likes to read right above zero really want to climb up the ID scale..and I feel its for the Euro hunter to dig those small little roman coins...Seems if you leave the ground balance at -90 instead of allowing it to grab at a certain number for exact location helps alot on the small nails and hot rocks

It struggles to hear my 10 inch dime in 4 Bar dirt with 9 inch coil Yet fell the bigger 10x12 may hit it??..yet my 9 inch dime is quite loud with good ID.

Large iron is easy to identify Unlike alot of machines that like to just call big iron as a good target even deep iron the Chaser has enough audio characteristics if you allow the iron tone to be heard to alert you to something that's not right.

There is modulated audio controlled by the volume..On zero Volume it's very modulated as you go towards max the saturation takes over.

the audio is also the type were its beep beep beep the further out you move and will drop in volume if modulation is in use..but then it reaches a point were its just gone, no fuzzy sounds out past the end of the beep in other words .A Lot like a CZ report.

To me so far its a pure relic unit and made for OLD sites...the best way to run it for me is Mixed mode no disc ferrous low tone non ferrous high tone....its not really a type unit I would use in a park or yard but a type unit I would want in a camp site ...not even sure I'm happy with it in a 1850 period house site right yet.

This machine says its tweaked for the American market So not sure the difference from the Euro ones??

I cans say the build quality is exceptional..especially the carbon fiber three piece shaft...very strong, VERY light..Very compactable ..slide it together and it's smaller foot print than a DEUS..

Runs on 4 AAs in back of housing ...has dual flashlights for night hunting and a well lit LCD screen,,,3 tone modes( single,,,Mixed,,Multi),,,4 disc patterns preset(zero,,relic,,coin,,beach),,,memory feature on and off,,multi language ability,,,preset ground or ground grab or manual no tracking,,,high low gain setting,,,sensitivity adjust,,,Volume adjust,,,tone adjust for one tone low or high,,,Freq adjust 2,,big numeric id numbers,,,leather padded armrest and grip.

This is all just early findings and Its a real powerhouse of a detector but not for everyone..and surely not for a casual hunter its not like regular detectors you would think in way's of the American market..It designed to disc out small iron and find targets that's it..Has unbelievable depth ability like stratosphere...runs well in mineral..Hot rocks can be troublesome as well as deep small iron...but that's the achilles heel of any hot unit..It in the right spots though can be a site opener for the deepies without worrying to much about digging foot deep plow points and such unless you want to...there main aim on this unit is depth and HARD HITTING reports on items..you know somethings there..I would hope a small coil would help it in iron and maybe tame it some...Yet if I was running this thing as a Tool I would take advantage of the Depth in certain soils for the astronomical depth.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2018 11:22PM by Keith Southern.
Re: Detech Chaser early thoughts
November 19, 2017 12:48AM
Good report Keith

sounds like a depth demon in mild soil. Might be good for plowed fields?
November 19, 2017 01:29AM
Great review Keith Detech also do a 6 inch coil for the Chaser

[detech-metaldetectors.ro]
November 19, 2017 02:23AM
Hmmmmmm. Interesting. The 'depth' department.....has my attention. . . . . especially if it can simply differentiate ferrous from non-ferrous..... at depth.
November 19, 2017 08:12AM
Thanks Keith for a great report and clearing up that number 45! I still feel no tweak was done for America. If so it could be run in a park setting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2017 09:14AM by Alpha Goat.
November 23, 2017 12:36AM
I took delivery of a euro Chaser today the build quality is very good the shaft though has a slight side to side wobble on the top section because the inner section is a smaller diameter than the outer i tried my usual fix of putting a wrap of insulation tape on the top section but it would not pass through the locking ring i can live with it although its annoying.
The Detech website says (real time terrain tracking) the unit does not actually do that unless i am missing something ? in airtests i seem to get slightly more depth when using mixed audio the display is a bit hard to see (for me?) but with the light on it is very good although the Chaser is light and swings easy it feels coil heavy to me i only have the 9 inch coil but i would also like to try the 12x10 SEF on pasture, i quite like the -45 and +45 shallow ferrous non ferrous id feature.
November 24, 2017 04:45AM
Yes the best depth is using mixed mode...and keeping the disc on zero..

first machine I've ever seen airtest a dime at 20 inches with a 9 inch coil..

No tracking just auto balance or manual..

Think Bulgarian power with a very very very ACCURATE meter...

It has a raw feel to it but its made to HUNT DEEP...

Its not for everybody as it is quirky But it is powerful..More of a Veteran hunter machine and then you need to know where not to use it..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
November 24, 2017 05:04AM
Same rules apply to the AquaStar-II.

Keith...... can you speculate how it would work (depth-wise) in low mineral depth? I ask because...... if it air-tests at 20" on a dime......... I wonder if it'll acquire a dime at 13" in Florida low-mineral dirt.
November 24, 2017 09:47AM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Same rules apply to the AquaStar-II.
>
> Keith...... can you speculate how it would work (d
> epth-wise) in low mineral depth? I ask because...
> ... if it air-tests at 20" on a dime......... I wo
> nder if it'll acquire a dime at 13" in Florida low
> -mineral dirt.

Interested in hearing your reply Keith

I'm wondering the same because my dirt here is 1 bar at most in 90% of the sites/areas I hunt
November 24, 2017 10:03AM
1 bar dirt would be amazing to hunt in, you must get most of the available depth from your detectors and little ground chatter.
Most of the big air test detectors i've used end up losing around 50% in my soil, i'd guess the Chaser would be the same?

MichiganRelicHunter Wrote:
> NASA-Tom Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Same rules apply to the AquaStar-II.
> >
> > Keith...... can you speculate how it would work
> (d
> > epth-wise) in low mineral depth? I ask because.
> ..
> > ... if it air-tests at 20" on a dime......... I
> wo
> > nder if it'll acquire a dime at 13" in Florida l
> ow
> > -mineral dirt.
>
>
> Interested in hearing your reply Keith
>
> I'm wondering the same because my dirt here is 1 b
> ar at most in 90% of the sites/areas I hunt
November 24, 2017 07:27PM
First dig with the Chaser today and wow i am impressed and it takes a lot to do that with a new detector for me now i started off with Zero disc (fixed ground balance) and 80 sens low gain one tone i took a few steps then bang first dig a Georgian half penny 5 or so inches down this was followed by another of the same two steps later as the stubble was wet i was expecting some falsing but the Chaser was very stable i had another 6 or so finds of lead and buttons then i tried a ground balance in Zero disc this took about 12 -15 pumps with the bar going slowly to the left every pump it locked @ 84 the Chaser was a bit sparky then but it was still stable to use i had a few more signals and noticed that meter locked on pretty good i would agree with Keith that the meter is accurate.
I tried all the programs except beach with all the tone options i liked single tone and mixed the best i tried high gain with 100 sens which was very sparky but not totally unusable i could use 100 sens with low gain with only minimal falsing on the stubble, i did a quick depth test with a piece of lead which was around 3 inches long i buried it at 14 or so inches and was able to get a good signal with ID at another 8 or so inches in the air above it.
I would say that the Chaser has some serious poke with a great accurate meter and good audio that really snaps at the targets i initially thought that the Chaser felt coil heavy but this was not the case in the field i did 6 hours almost non stop with no fatigue i cant wait to try the SEF 12x10 coil on pasture but i would be more than happy to do pasture with the 9 inch, with the Chaser taking 12-15 pumps to get a GB lock i took this to mean that the field was fairly mineralized as in my home soil it takes 3-4 pumps to lock @ 86 in your bad dirt Keith how many pumps does it take for you to get a GB lock ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2017 07:28PM by sanjuro.
November 24, 2017 07:30PM
Tom

The 20 Inch dime is a chirp ..not really a solid type hit..Its just amazing to see it with a 9 inch..Yet even in benign soil I can't run it that hot.YET.Once you come off the sens enough to make it intelligent on Deep reports that depths drops quickly and it doesn't take alot of turning down to make the depth drop back to ABOUT normal VLF depths...

it is a very powerful unit yet it will take time to adapt to it if you want to run it HOT..

The audio is saturated even though you can engage modulation by volume intensity...Sort of like on a CZ..Very much like it...Garret 2500 comes to mind too..

There's something to the Chaser and I want to tap into it...Yet It will take me some trial and errors....I Was so intrigued by it that I now OWN a Chaser.For how long a month from now I may know more..again its quirky, feels raw at times in the sense of maybe they Overdrove it some on front end gain..Yet its very EMI resilient too so I can work through the target noise factor it just takes adjusting ..

Its not your typical type VLF cookie cutter feel unit in alot of ways..The designer is on to something.. it is a Bulgarian unit and its fees bulgarian if that makes sense and they love to shoot for depth He's added Visual ID on top of it and even tone options...Yet its still that Raw feed underneath it all..

I'll do some Good dirt test Next week and try to get it on video..I've gotten sidetracked with some other testing but that's another story.

I almost want to say it will do a 13 inch dime in GOOD dirt but I cant till I find out..

I plan on giving some info and videos SOON...

There's something lurking in this unit..I just need alot more hours before I say anything concrete.I love a challenging unit to try and conquer.

As always Tom anything I have is yours..Just mention it and It's on its way to you.

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
November 24, 2017 08:02PM
Thanks Keith!!! And I'm quite curious. I want to see/feel your gut-take on it..... after you spend a bit more time with it. I have doubts it'll go beyond 12.4" to 12.5" on a dime..... in clean, low mineral ground; yet, 'hope' is the word of the day.
November 24, 2017 09:49PM
Sanjuro

The pumping method takes a few stokes maybe 10 seconds or more...Mine comes in at abut -87 mostly..

The machine starts really low and climbs when you do a ground balance..I feel the factory setting is probably around the upper-80s...Yet once you enable the ground balance from either manually or automatically pumping method it begins way low ...

You can tame some iron noise down some what after achieving proper ground balance by going a point higher..

The ID system on shallower stuff on high gain is tricky...take a quarter for instance out at 15 inches it gives a perfect ID yet as you get closer say in the 3 inch range it wants to start dropping right before it simply goes to the +45 ID for shallow if your have the gain on high..

I feel High gain option in the menu is for clean sites..but it does add INCHES when engaged and yes very eerie how Accurate it is when at depth..Maybe best I've ever seen!

The audio is not blendy in mixed mode its a sampled peek audio..so no two tones at once its a flip flopper report audio..Yet still very telling on large iron..

Yes to me either Mono or two tone mixed is the way to run it...Mixed adds a little depth since the disc can be left on zero and let the audio do the work..Tone ID which is multi is a little Tinny sounding on high conductors especially at depth..

As a side note the machine is designed to be ran zero disc if you use the mixed or multi...the single tone is the disc option mode..yet whatever mode your in the Audio can only be silenced for iron targets even if you say disc out up to copper ...you will still hear the tone report of anything above iron you just wont get a Visual ID..Its designed to hear those Roman Minims that read as foil even if your disc'ng them out...one of the hotter units I've ever seen on paper foil fingernail size ..

Theres alot of horsepower to this machine and its designed to up your odds on not walking past a GOODIE on ancient site's..even has a very fast recovery speed..yet doesn't like too brisk of a sweep speed to get the best depth I'm seeing..

the high gain turned on is where the stellar jumps come in on depth...That's the mode I'm most intrigued by and hope to put to use on beat out sites for deep stuff..It has enough audio signature to deal with the larger iron at depth ..running high gain your going to have to find a medium for audio intelligence...

Low gain and 80 sens its as hot and stable any thing ...High gain and high sens can get you in trouble in the wrong sites..

May I ask what your preset sens is for European machines???The U.S version is 60..I hear the Euros are 80 preset..

Also and I guess you know this and its sort of quirky...if you change the tones it reverts back to low gain and preset sens so be aware on a field if your jumping around on tones ..The tones are programs even though there not listed as such..The program menu is basically just preset disc points...Zero,Relic,Coin,Beach.....relic takes care of a nails..Coin takes care of larger iron and beach can get choppy on foil...that's basically all the Programs are doing...the beach going a bit higher is for salt effect...and I feel that's why the Ground balance starts so low on a grab or manual..it really doesn't have a beach mode in the sense of it jumps to a different ground range so the machine just starts out low enough to grab or balance at salt if that's the case..I would say if you grabbed to salt the balancing would be almost instant since it starts off there on every grab..

The Chaser ought to be a field/plowed ground walkers dream..Its very much designed to work on plowed ground, loves airgaps ..Its a Ancient European site type machine looking for cut pieces and roman coins for sure..For us here in the States its My gut feeling that its a Military camp scouring machine looking for deeper stuff...The 13 ultimate ought to take this thing to the walked past items..I've got a good dirt Confederate cavalry camp South of Atlanta that I cant get into till after deer season( January) wish they would outlaw deer hunting LOL..

Keith

-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2017 10:09PM by Keith Southern.
November 24, 2017 09:50PM
10-4 Tom

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
November 24, 2017 11:29PM
Thank you Keith for your in depth reply.

I too had noticed that taking it a point or so higher tamed the iron noise a touch
on my unit the High gain seems to add maybe 2 or 3 inches large iron was easy to id in mixed mode but i got a couple of small bent nails that high toned that caught me out the Chaser seems excellent on low conductors which is what i was hoping for.

I do not think i will ever use Multi Tone ID it seems weak and watery compared to the other two modes

you are correct about the small foil i found some tiny pieces i was also picking up shotgun cartridge inners which are about 5 mm at very good depths these are hard to pick up with some of my other units.

even with low gain and 80 sense (Euro preset) i was getting low conductors at great depths and they were not turning into an iron signal i hope when i can use the high gain setting i can get those low conductors even deeper with a correct non ferrous sound (something that my other units let me down on)

I could not tell if after doing a GB and then changing programs if it loses the GB or not so i was always doing a fresh GB with every program change.

You may be correct about it liking airgaps as i did not lose any target signal even when it was out of the hole as other units are prone to do.
November 25, 2017 12:21AM
Sanjuro..

That seems to be one difference, we have 60 preset sens and Euro has 80...glad that's confirmed..

On your's is you set the disc all the way to say +90 do you still get a tone on Non ferrous just no VDI??

thanks for your response!!

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
November 25, 2017 02:17AM
Yes Keith disc set to 90+ i get a tone on non ferrous but no VDI just like your US version
November 25, 2017 04:17AM
Thanks Sanjuro..

My version seems to be 1.07 U.S on start-up..

thanks for the info!!

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
Tomkowski heres a video I found on the Chaser
November 25, 2017 04:21AM
Richard up at Backwoods detectors in Tennessee did..

Racer2-----------F75LTD-----------Chaser on 10 inch dime might give you an Idea of the Audio and type Hits on deeper stuff.Don't know his Mineral Index...

[www.youtube.com]

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
November 25, 2017 06:18PM
Sounds like just the machine I need for my 1 bar dirt plowed fields so I ordered one from Skiwhiz with the 12x10 coil. Can’t wait to learn this machine and see what else is lurking down deep at my fields. Thanks for everyone’s review on this machine that helped me decide on getting one and Thank you very much for the great deal skiwhiz. Can’t wait to see Keith’s video review I appreciate your time giving us the best in-depth videos Keith.

John
November 25, 2017 08:01PM
Sand dog Wrote:
> Sounds like just the machine I need for my 1 bar d
> irt plowed fields so I ordered one from Skiwhiz wi
> th the 12x10 coil. Can’t wait to learn this machin
> e and see what else is lurking down deep at my fie
> lds. Thanks for everyone’s review on this machine
> that helped me decide on getting one and Thank you
> very much for the great deal skiwhiz. Can’t wait
> to see Keith’s video review I appreciate your time
> giving us the best in-depth videos Keith.
>
>
> John

Thank you for doing business with me John, I look forward to your thoughts on the Chaser.
More thoughts
November 29, 2017 12:58AM
I have a good amount of field runtime on the unit Now..mainly 3 bar dirt sites thus far.

And Yes its very sensitive and can be VERY deep.

As I first suspected it's at home in less trash and or small nails..and again as suspected they have really Cranked up the Transmission field of the unit..the coil is extremely hot WAY off the sides.I had actually forgot about my thought process of TX power till I got field hunting then it came back and reminded me to my earlier thoughts once I saw how I could tell I was getting close to a target way before I got to it..

I'm using 9 inch coil and the Umbrella field off the coil is enormous even on 60 sensitivity ..widest I've ever seen..makes it hard at times to locate deeper targets you need to dig a wide hole..I want to get a 6 inch coil for it not sure the 7 would change a whole lot. it also being a Ultimate design.

I'm not really to concerned about the ability to separate like a Deus in iron or not ,,Yet I want to peek down DEEP in harsher trash so a 6 inch coupled with this HOT ROD may be the ticket in more polluted sites.

Coupe days ago I dug the rear end of a artillery shell at around 18 inches super loud and I knew it wasn't a non ferrous target but knew it was large iron by the signature..

It is really amazing to run such a machine say compared to a F75 or Racer or about any VLF..and really see just how much IRON is int he ground...It ID's iron especially nails VERY VERY well..and a site that seems like its less contaminated on most units well this will wake you up to just how much nail size iron in is the soil DEEEEP.

There was a roadbed I was hunting for past few weeks and all the units I was running there even the Rutus was pretty much quiet...and I thought never seen a roadbed next to a old house ste remains Void of iron hits...Well with the DTC the sites came alive with deep grunts..and I checked them to be sure and yes it was nails lying at depth..and still gave solid ferrous alerts.

Unit loves small brass and lead even Pistol balls at 8 inches or so can sound like a coin at 5 inches does on most machines..

I've had to concentrate mainly off the sides of sites where the iron thins out some as in iron I really haven't made any finds in sites I've hunted well..yet pull out of the thick iron and let the WIDE field do its thing and it sees stuff deep.

The main aim of the unit is DEPTH then separation..Has a very good discriminator up to about foil or so..then its just thin and or small foil type targets..

Unit does not mind air gaps and will not diminish or loose targets in the spoil pile like alot of units..ought to be good on plowed ground for sure.

Unit hits hard or targets no mistaking a solid hit even at depth when volume is maxed...So far any weird coin sized iron that's tried to fool it has been determined to be iron by rotating the target..it will report as a grunt somewhere upon a 360 check and upon digging its iron..

Big iron is easy to tell a it will have crackle to the high tone...small nail iron is basically no problem really..it's the larger than nails smaller than softball iron that can cause BLEED through..yet can be determined by rotation methods and size...

More to come and a demo video.

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
Re: 11/18 Detech Chaser early thoughts ----------11/28 more thoughts
November 29, 2017 01:21AM
Great report again Keith are you using one tone or mixed ? i too noticed that the coil footprint is huge making it hard to pinpoint i also noticed that when using the mixed mode that low conductors even at shallow depths can give the iron grunt instead of the higher tone that it should be for non ferrous i do not know if thats caused by the preset tone break or the ground minerals taking away some of the conductivity i am reluctant to use mixed tone now for fear of missing small hammered so i use one tone all the time.
Some of the targets which have turned out to be non ferrous when dug gave a high tone with an iron grunt or sometimes the other way around.
November 29, 2017 01:35AM
I can barely get it to chirp on a 10" quarter in my garden. 2 bar 62-64 phase f75 dirt. CZ3D will hit it half high tone half iron tone. will hit 8" quarter no problem. even with several inch air gap at high gain settings.

NOTE, my targets are real legit depths. Will post the video soon.
November 29, 2017 01:55AM
Depth Test Chaser
[www.youtube.com]

Tom Tuned 11.7" El Paso CZ3D depth test 5 minutes after
[www.youtube.com]

Regular F75 with DST depth test
[www.youtube.com]

Chaser trashy park hunt
[www.youtube.com]
November 29, 2017 02:04AM
Sanjuro that the problem with the Huge radiation pattern fo the coil especially on a busy site there could be small ferrous being drawn into the low conductor reports...

Ill be honest I cant hardly find anything in heavy iron sites with chaser...I have to move out to edges...Oh I can find that stuff in the grass nap or inch or two deep low conductors .22 hulls etc..buts thats not relic country that just stuff that can break through being closest to the coil..

I'm running it in Mono tone and relic preset disc for most part...STUPID that they make the gain go back to preset if you change tones for cross checking...The designer I feel had one thing in mind and his thought's is for us to decipher so far.LOL..its a not complete unit in alot of ways

Like I've said it's a quirky detector and you have to know where to NOT use it...

I have noticed even on isolated targets that are really low if you're dead on ground balance it can be swamped by mineral even..a Higher Ground balance will help on the little stuff...like a 90 setting..

Craig..

On your 10 inch quarter have you tried to drop the Ground Balance a point or two below grab settings??

I've noticed in 4 bar dirt you cant really back off a whole point but in less than three you can go back some and gain depth..

you cant power balance like you can on some units since the transmit power is cranked up but you can do a little bit if the soil allows..

I can't get my 10 inch dime in 4 bar dirt and cant really back off on balance to help...yet my Impact hits the 10 inch dime as does MXT in coin mode and F75 T2 Racer etc...

If you can get in some 1 to zero bar dirt which I haven't got to yet.I think MAYBE it will go DEEPER ..YET I'm still not able to say that..Its hard for me to find spots like that around here..

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
November 29, 2017 03:00AM
I have not. Will have to test.
13 inch dime 2 F.e. bar dirt video
November 29, 2017 09:22PM
[www.youtube.com]

Best dirt I can get to right now Tom.

As a reference f75 and Impact iron tones this target.

I would think if the mineral was less I may get a better hit on the Chaser??

What's funny is the chaser cant do 10 inch dime on 4 bar but f75 and Impact sounds about like this chaser sounds on this 13 inch dime test when the are testing 10 inch dime 4 bar soil...I suspect the smaller foot print tighter winding coils for the F75/Impact helps in the mineral....

This Chaser is seeing alot of dirt HUGE RADIATION PATTERN off this 9 inch..there is a 6x11 chaser coil out there ....Id like a small 6 and maybe the 6x11 but they don't sell them here in the states and when I try to purchase form Detech online from overseas the U.S option is not there.just virgin islands..May have to find a U.K guy to buy and send to me or maybe locate a U.K. dealer that has them available.Yet not 100% sure it will stay in the stable right now.

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
November 29, 2017 09:34PM
Thanks for videos Craig!

Keith

-Nikola Tesla