Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Any ideas or help..

Posted by Dan-Pa. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Any ideas or help..
December 23, 2017 03:21PM
Cointrike is known to call rusty bottle caps a high coin......any input how to tell difference....????
Re: Any ideas or help..
December 23, 2017 04:10PM
Ole' Daniel Tn likes the Coinstrike. He may know a trick or two as Never Knew one Myself. That's why I always prefered CZs.
December 23, 2017 04:23PM
Try playing with your sweep speed. Eg.: momentarily speed up your clip over a suspected target. Then a slow couple of clips, then a fast couple of clips/wiggles. You should see that a bottle cap starts to "break up" with varied sweep speeds. Ie.: bottle caps start to break up with faster clip.

Although I'm not familiar with the Coinstrike exactly. But on all machines, this has been a characteristic of bottle caps. It was very pronounced on early motion detectors of the late 1970s (6000d, 6db, etc...). And less so as the speed requirements have been slowed way down. But the characteristic is usually still there, albeit to a small degree, on machines to the present. Perhaps on the coinstrike too. It might be harder to tell if the coin-strike is a machine that lacks tell-tale audio to begin with (ie.: a beep-or-no-beep machine, with zero inbetween audio differences).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2017 04:24PM by Tom_in_CA.
December 23, 2017 06:38PM
Skimming this long thread, on page 2 here your question is discussed.

[www.findmall.com]
December 26, 2017 11:34PM
Thanks guys for your input....Coinstrike Page is wealth of knowledge....
December 26, 2017 11:47PM
Ole' Sod-buster comes through again!
December 26, 2017 11:57PM
Tom_in_CA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Try playing with your sweep speed. Eg.: momentari
> ly speed up your clip over a suspected target. Th
> en a slow couple of clips, then a fast couple of c
> lips/wiggles. You should see that a bottle cap s
> tarts to "break up" with varied sweep speeds. Ie.
> : bottle caps start to break up with faster clip.
>

might be faster just to dig to seesmiling bouncing smiley that would give me a (((((((headache)))))))))))))))