Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Topless Christmas

Posted by guvmore 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Topless Christmas
December 25, 2017 11:01PM
Can the world get more crazy??
=========================

VATICAN CITY, Dec 25 (Reuters) – A topless activist from the feminist group Femen tried to snatch the statue of the baby Jesus from the Nativity scene in St. Peter’s Square on Monday but was stopped by police as she grabbed it.

A Reuters photographer said the woman jumped over guard rails and rushed onto the larger-than-life Nativity scene shouting “God is woman.” She had the same slogan painted on her bare back.

A Vatican gendarme stopped her from taking the statue and she was detained. The incident happened about two hours before Pope Francis delivered his Christmas message to some 50,000 people in the square.

ps
I can just see the men google this event lol
Topless Christmas
December 26, 2017 12:48AM
Very disrespectful. I don't know why any man would google this event. Youtube would give a much better depiction. I noticed she had the slogan painted on her front rather than her back as reported. smoking smiley
Re: Topless Christmas
December 26, 2017 01:23AM
Dirtmover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very disrespectful. I don't know why any man would
> google this event. Youtube would give a much bette
> r depiction. I noticed she had the slogan painted
> on her front rather than her back as reported. smoking smiley

ahhh I never noticed smileys with beer
December 27, 2017 06:14PM
A young couple, totally NUDE, robbed a 7-11 store. Not one of the customers could describe their faces to the police.

Tom in SC
December 27, 2017 06:57PM
Good onecool smiley