Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Okay guys and gals

Posted by Jackpine 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Okay guys and gals
December 29, 2017 06:34PM
I'm counting on you all to post lots of Equinox related info once one gets in your hands. Help me make it thru "cabin fever" with some sense of sanity left by spring.

Tom

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.
Re: Okay guys and gals
December 29, 2017 06:38PM
I promise. As soon as I get it I will tear open the box assemble the parts and zap a quick charge if needed and head out for a dew hours of swinging and then run back in and start posting. I won't even stop to punctuate...

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
December 29, 2017 06:40PM
Pasttom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I promise. As soon as I get it I will tear open t
> he box assemble the parts and zap a quick charge i
> f needed and head out for a dew hours of swinging
> and then run back in and start posting. I won't e
> ven stop to punctuate...

I was speed reading and thought you were going to say "stop to put on a parachute" LOL

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.
December 29, 2017 07:14PM
I have extensive plans. I have a few members that watch my video's asking questions. I too, will try to get relevant information out ASAP.
December 29, 2017 10:03PM
Yup waiting for more reviews before I trade my detector...has to be some real technology upgrades otherwise more hype.Will it give us better id on depth? will it better decipher masked targets? waterproof lightweight will not help me find more coins..

I will buy in a heart beat if reviews are not just good but a game changer.
December 30, 2017 10:16PM
Thanks!~

I'm sure many will appreciate the vids.

Tom

December 30, 2017 10:18PM
guvmore Wrote:
> Yup waiting for more reviews before I trade my det
> ector...has to be some real technology upgrades ot
> herwise more hype.Will it give us better id on dep
> th? will it better decipher masked targets? water
> proof lightweight will not help me find more coins
> ..
>
> I will buy in a heart beat if reviews are not just
> good but a game changer.

We are all looking for that game changer. For me the simple fact that it is the best featured all terrain type detector so far has me sold. I've never owned one of the AT's or any waterproof machine since the Tiger Shark. The Equinox ticks all the boxes for me.

Tom

December 30, 2017 11:25PM
Well,
When I get an Equinox 800 I will report on.
And since I live farther south than some here, depending on the weather I may get to run where others can't or won't.

But some here may not like the way I talk about detectors as far as my using and testing.
You likely won't hear anything about airtest mumbo jumbo from me.
For good reason.
Doesn't tell me what I and probably you want or need to know.

I have some sites ready for Equinox.
And have some other detectors to compare/ rate when comparing the difference attributes.

Happy New Year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2017 05:30AM by Sod-buster.
December 30, 2017 11:44PM
I, for one, look forward to your thoughts, Sod-buster, as you are pretty doggone thorough.

I hope to chime in with a few of my own thoughts, as well, once I get some hours in with it...

Steve
December 30, 2017 11:52PM
steveg Wrote:
> I, for one, look forward to your thoughts, Sod-bus
> ter, as you are pretty doggone thorough.
>
> I hope to chime in with a few of my own thoughts,
> as well, once I get some hours in with it...
>
> Steve

I look forward to what you have to say about Equinox.

What we need to see is a pattern develop when using in the wild.
Will take some time.

I think by April's fools day we'll have a pretty good idea.
As long as release stays on schedule.

From a reliabiity and durability standpoint.
We won't know for a year at the very least, maybe longer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2017 11:54PM by Sod-buster.
December 31, 2017 01:21AM
Sod-buster Wrote:
> Well,
>
> Don't tell me what I and probably you want or need
> to know.
>
>

Not sure what you mean?
(kind of got lost in translation)

Happy New Year
December 31, 2017 05:00AM
guvmore --

I think he was saying that he won't likely be doing much air testing because air tests "don't tell me what I, and probably you, need to know."

Steve
December 31, 2017 05:19AM
steveg Wrote:
> guvmore --
>
> I think he was saying that he won't likely be doin
> g much air testing because air tests "don't tell m
> e what I, and probably you, need to know."
>
> Steve