Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Cz 3D vs F 75

Posted by kickback 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Cz 3D vs F 75
April 13, 2007 04:20AM
Nasa Tom How do these detectors compare,coinhunting,in general,with some mineralization in the soil.Does one stand out as a better choice?
Re: Cz 3D vs F 75
April 13, 2007 11:51PM
You MUST invoke "4H" mode on F-75 so as to compare apples-to-apples. By no accident, the "old coins" program in the F-75 (& T-2) are nearly hair-splitting identical to the 3D. Remember to recover the 3rd highest tone w/F-75 & T-2. . . With that being said, the CZ-3D "coins" high-tone (although nearly identical to 4-tone F-75/T-2) will "jump" out at you moderately better.... and be more of a 'smooth' audio response vs. the F-75 & T-2. Easier/good for the beginner, novice & amateur hunter. The 75/2 is a more ragged "real-time" ..... faster then the human brain "snap-shot" processing of target....and converted into a twitchy, high-powered punchy audio...... ready to hair-split, reset "snap-shot" the next target in an instant. Real-time/real-world audio. Best for amateur and professional. It is usually quite an eye-opener for many folks to learn just how much trash & targets are in the ground in the bulk of the areas that we hunt....and,,,,, for the first time..... the F-75 brings this to light. Yes, you can run the F-75 & T-2 at lower Sens settings and enjoy coin hunts with a bit more of a 'smooth' response.... and at a lower mental fatigue rate. (I prefer steroid settings). In most cases, the F-75 & CZ-3D have nearly identical overall depths on coins... and in a wide variety of dirt mineralization applications. The more trashy the location,,,, the greater the "effective depth" capabilities of F-75 over concentric co-planar units. Once again, it's an eye-opener. In low trash/no trash environments, the CZ-3D w/optional 10.5" coil is untouchable for overall deep-seeking depth abilities. In VERY severe dirt conditions.... the slow-response Explorer leads the pack.

Tom
April 14, 2007 04:48AM
Tom I hunt a driveinn theater here in Montana for awhile this afternoon.It was the first time I used my new CZ3D.Very heavy with trash.I'm new to this and found more coins,older coins in 2 hours than I had all total with my Tesoro Vaquero(I traded it off for a CZ3D after I read some of the Fisher Intellegences you wrote).I bought a uesd CZ 70 pro as a backup detector.Going to hunt 2 old schools and some old houses tommorrow with the 3D.I just might have to have a F-75 in the stable.Thanks for all your help.I hopelessly addict to coinhunting.Bill korn
April 15, 2007 02:32AM
Hi Bill,

I strongly recommend placing CZ-3D in 'enhance' mode...... set Sens at 4.5 .... Discrim on '0'.....,,,,,,, forever. Ground balance as necessary. Learn this mode,,,,, and you will not be disappointed!

Tom