Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Dear XP detectors - Recommendations for update (Gold field program and ground tracking override)

Posted by Sod-buster 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
In case you read here XP.
I have been using the gold field program using both HF coils locating relics in old sites.
The program as it is, is very useable but I think an improvement if feasible would make the program even better.

The gold nugget hunters using Deus detector I think would welcome this change if it can be done.

My recommendation is allow tone pitch change in gold field program much like you currently offer in the Pitch selection for tones option.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2018 03:39AM by Sod-buster.
Re: Dear XP detectors - a request for future version update (Gold Field Program)
January 12, 2018 11:40AM
i agree it has potential for more tweaks ..its a good prog
Re: Dear XP detectors - a request for future version update (Gold Field Program)
January 12, 2018 07:30PM
Thanks for responding Diggers.
January 12, 2018 08:05PM
If XP made a simple 2 tone program with adjustable tone break, with the depth of goldfield, i'd buy it.
January 13, 2018 04:34PM
theres seems to be confusion over how the ground grab works .one well known person says its the working one another says you have to input it manually after the ground grab..so what gives here?
its really deep though
January 21, 2018 03:36AM
Another recommendation XP. To improve V4.1.
You need in future update, to offer user a way to override ground tracking as it is tied to ground sensitivty setting.
Users should be able to, for example run ground sensitvty setting level 6 and the Deus detector to feel this level 6 seeing as far as performance, but user should be able to have Deus if they choose to indeed track like the ground sensitivty is set to level 10. Much like version 4.0.

User can't monitor actual ground phase using maual ground balance operations with medium and lower ground sensitivty settings in medium and milder mineralized ground.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2018 04:10AM by Sod-buster.
Hey Sod, A little Birdie told Me the Deus won't hit a Coin on edge but one way. You find this to be true? Thanks.
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Sod, A little Birdie told Me the Deus won't hi
> t a Coin on edge but one way. You find this to be
> true? Thanks.

I can't really say one way or the other.
But here's something for folks to ponder.

Did putting iron bias setting on Equinox have anything to do with Deus V4.1 and ground sensitivity setting?
Remember V4.1 beta was floating and with recent release officially.
Could be a stretch, but still makes me wonder.

Wider net now cast with LF coils Deus V4.1.