Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fellow detectorist tragic loss.

Posted by Dan(NM) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fellow detectorist tragic loss.
January 14, 2018 10:56PM
JMT Metal Detectors ( John M. Tracy) lost his beloved wife Jenny due to a terrible car Accident December 26th, 2017
John's wife, and mother-in-law, were both tragically killed in the accident. His father-in-law was injured.

Earlier on Finds Treasure Forums we had the unpleasant task of posting
JMT Detectors John M. Tracy lost his wife due to a terrible tragic car accident

John has two special needs children that is now taking all his time to care and provide for.
John has had to close his business at this time to achieve that goal.

Finds Treasure Forums ask that if you will please make a donation to the
Jennifer Tracy Memorial Fund

Mail to..................................................

Jenny Tracy Memorial Fund
c/o Brenda Wolfe
16344 N. 700th St.
Robinson, IL 62454

Make checks payable to the Jenny Tracy Memorial Fund. It is being handled through John and Jennifer's church.

This will give John a helping hand in the care of his children at this tragic time in his and their life.

Thank you in advance for your donations. Our deepest sympathy goes out to John and his family.

Finds Treasure Forums

I would have posted this earlier, but, we have been waiting for the family to respond before posting anywhere. John nor his family asked that we post this, but several fellow members thought that John could use some help and maybe other members would like a chance to help out. Thanks.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2018 08:37PM by Dan(NM).
Re: Fellow detectorist tragic loss.
January 14, 2018 11:15PM
Hate to hear that as John is one of the good guys in the hobby.
January 15, 2018 01:21AM
I will try to make a contribution this week.
My condolences to the family.
Has to be tough.
January 15, 2018 06:07AM
Thanks for posting, Dan...
January 15, 2018 02:09PM
steveg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for posting, Dan...

Thank you Steve for getting the contact info over to Findmall!!
January 15, 2018 06:45PM
Yes I heard of this earlier in the month..And broke my heart and I have to admit I didn't even know how to PROPERLY offer him my condolences...You just never know the right thing to say

For those who Don't Know John..

He's one of the nicest people you will ever meet.He's helped me (and IM sure others) and provided me with machines to try and use out of the goodness of his heart and I know he cuts himself short just to HELP a customer or friend ..

He's always happy and upbeat and positive and the last Conversation we had we were having a good laugh on the phone right before Christmas about a CZ3d I had sold him...

I hope to have more laughs with him in the Future..

Thanks for the Info

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 15, 2018 07:13PM
Keith,

I don't know Mr. Tracy, but what you are saying about him echoes everything I've heard from anyone who knows him. Such a tragic situation...

Steve
January 15, 2018 08:28PM
My check is in the mail..
January 15, 2018 10:04PM
Thanks, basstrackerman!

Just wrote mine, as well...

Steve
January 22, 2018 06:07PM
I just wanted to "bump" this thread, in case anyone had intended to make a donation, but had forgotten...

Thanks all!

Steve