Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

THE NEW MAKRO KRUZER SERIES!

Posted by Nokta Detectors 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
THE NEW MAKRO KRUZER SERIES!
January 23, 2018 02:47PM
Re: THE NEW MAKRO KRUZER SERIES!
January 23, 2018 02:52PM
I just love it.

Thanks Dilek.

Didn't even take a parachute either. Lol
January 23, 2018 02:59PM
Wow Dilek! Looks amazing. What are the 6 modes? thumbs down

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2018 03:16PM by woodchiphustler.
January 23, 2018 03:15PM
multi? or just able to select a freq?
January 23, 2018 03:30PM
If it can run multi freq, that will truly be something I'm interested in. If its like the Impact with just selectable single freq, then I'll probably pass on this one. Otherwise, I like the 16.4 foot waterproof rating. That's nice.
January 23, 2018 04:08PM
Jaw on the freaking floor! This is exactly what I meant in my Equinox conspiracy thread and it's a good thing for us consumers. Will this take away sales of the Nox? It's possible. VERY possible. Looks like a quality product! Minelab was just hit with a Kruzer missile LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2018 04:09PM by Beyonder-Pa.
January 23, 2018 04:10PM
Single selectable freq, sorry it's not 'floating my boat', the advertising dig at Minelab looks a bit desperate to be honest, i think the Equinox has given all the manufacturers a shake lol

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2018 04:26PM by ghound.
January 23, 2018 04:19PM
I agree more like they should of targeted dues LOL
No wait but ships in FEB lol
Not true multi just word play for the new guys.
Looks like it was made in deep China by kids it is fugly.
Single freq stinks in Salt but they and others keep trying to brainwash people into thinking it works.

ghound Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Single selectable freq, sorry it's not 'floating m
> y boat', the advertising dig at Minelab look a bit
> desperate to be honest, i think the Equinox has gi
> ven all the manufacturers a shake lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2018 04:19PM by GreenMeanie.
January 23, 2018 04:28PM
"Adjustable TID depth"
"Extra underground depth"

Can we get an explanation of these?
January 23, 2018 05:13PM
Well I would choose this over an MX Sport or AT Pro for water work. That is my thought. I had the Nox erased from my mind at my last therapy session.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2018 05:16PM by woodchiphustler.
January 23, 2018 05:16PM
Hello all… normally I prefer to answer questions regarding our company and/or products only on forums but I do chime in from time to time to clarify a few points:

Yes the opening line of this post is referencing a ''claim'' made by competition that their new model will obsolete all single frequency detectors.
Our response to that, with all due respect to ghound, is not coming from despair but rather from OUR respect for the end users and their choices.
Manufacturers (including Nokta&Makro) CANNOT decide on what will be obsolete... only the END USERS can...and as long as customers like and prefer certain products, the only thing that will be obsolete are the claims made.

The Kruzer series has 3 detectors in the line :
2 of them single frequency and one of them being multi frequency.
Now, as this is an English speaking forum, it is not my place to explain the meaning of ‘’Multi’’ in the English language but as it is taken from the Cambridge dictionary as well as others, the word multi means ‘’having many, more than one or two’’.

So multi Kruzer is a MULTI FREQUENCY detector with 3 selectable frequencies.

Hope it is clear.. thank you all!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2018 05:19PM by Nokta Detectors.
January 23, 2018 05:19PM
Thank you Nokta. I find it full featured and on a price point with other detectors with less. Continued success.
January 23, 2018 05:33PM
"Obsolete? Let's get real!" and "No hype. No waiting"

Marketing: I think it's great press to challenge the competition. This speaks volumes on the observations of other competitors.
You can only dangle a carrot for so long before the carrot becomes unappealing. Step up your game other manufacturers, you are falling by the way side!
January 23, 2018 05:46PM
Looking forward to reading the operating manuals.

HH
Mike
January 23, 2018 06:17PM
Look forward to hearing more. D2 with a good modulation is all I need.

Do have some concerns about that screen and housing in the rocky waters and beaches I hunt. The square pod probably creates a lot of drag and takes a great deal of stress in current. Some of the plastics used on these machines in the past seemed a little brittle. The hole the shaft inserts into broke on mine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2018 06:21PM by deadlift.
January 23, 2018 06:32PM

deadlift Wrote:
Look forward to hearing more. D2 with a good modulation is all I need. Do have some concerns about that screen and housing in the rocky waters and beaches I hunt. The square pod probably creates a lot of drag and takes a great deal of stress in current. Some of the plastics used on these machines in the past seemed a little brittle. The hole the shaft inserts into broke on mine.

Some of my exact thoughts/concerns too deadlift.

I do like the selectable multi freq. I hunt freshwater so I don't really need simultaneous multi freq to deal with the effects of saltwater. I need depth, good modulation, iron resolution, separation/speed, and a rugged but not rigid type machine that will stand the abuse of river and stream hunting full of rocks anywhere from the size of pebbles up to boulder size. If it can withstand a few mishaps bound to occur during and in this type of environment (being dropped/smacked against the rocks here & there - within reason) and/but not crack the coil or housing = then this is the perfect unit I've been waiting for to use in this type of environment. It has to have some "give" to it in the build aspect - like plastics coated with thick rubber type material to absorb shock from the extremes of the harsh river environment.

I use my Excal II in/on sandy type environments but will not enter the rivers/streams with it around here due to the above described. I need something that can take a little more abuse and at 1/2 the cost of an Excal for the rivers/streams.
January 23, 2018 06:46PM
I suspect multi-frequency is getting pretty well sewn up by Minelab's patents and the other mfg don't have any intention of paying licence fees to Minelab to do multi-frequency operation. That being the case the only recourse available to them is to change the definition of multi-frequency to include user select-able frequency.

Real multi-frequency operation is likely to remain a very small playing field for the foreseeable future. Today we have, what, 4 mfg if you count the future AKA release: Fisher, Whites, Minelab, and AKA if the Intronik ever makes it to market.

But select-able is a good thing too.

HH
Mike
January 23, 2018 07:36PM
someone please get one to New Jersey wet sand and let me know how it works so I can buy it !
January 23, 2018 07:38PM
Too many have asked for a waterproof Impact....... so Dilek made sure your requests were fulfilled. . . . . . reduced the cost........ and lightened the unit.
January 23, 2018 07:56PM
Well, then the next question should be here.

Are by chance Nokta Impact and the Kruze multi freq unit coils interchangeable???
Likely answer is no since impact cable has a junction fitted, so cable too short.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2018 09:37PM by Sod-buster.
January 23, 2018 08:08PM
We are waiting for Tom's and Keith's evaluation----this will determine my purchase.
January 23, 2018 08:12PM
doc holiday Wrote:
> We are waiting for Tom's and Keith's evaluation---
> -this will determine my purchase.

Just a guess here but I think their fingerprints are all over the final products already.thumbs downsmiling smiley
January 23, 2018 08:33PM
Wonder if a battery pack out of At pro fits the Kruze?
January 23, 2018 09:28PM
That is a good point.

woodchiphustler Wrote:
> Well I would choose this over an MX Sport or AT Pr
> o for water work. That is my thought. I had the No
> x erased from my mind at my last therapy session.(
> tongue sticking out smiley)
January 23, 2018 09:34PM
Great news. Thank you. Do you have an estimated delivery date for US availability?
January 23, 2018 10:24PM
woodchiphustler Wrote:
> Wow Dilek! Looks amazing. What are the 6 modes? thumbs down

The photo shows these six modes:

GEN
2 TONE
3 TONE
4 TONE
BEACH
DEEP
January 23, 2018 10:29PM
Sod-buster Wrote:
> Well, then the next question should be here.
>
> Are by chance Nokta Impact and the Kruze multi freq unit coils interchangeable???
> Likely answer is no since impact cable has a junction fitted, so cable too short.

No idea how that would work as the cable connectors to the detector would have to be water proof.....
January 23, 2018 10:34PM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
> woodchiphustler Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wow Dilek! Looks amazing. What are the 6 modes?
> thumbs down
>
> The photo shows these six modes:
>
> GEN
> 2 TONE
> 3 TONE
> 4 TONE
> BEACH
And the old eyes could just make it out.

> DEEP
January 23, 2018 10:42PM
I see looking at a few sites.
Impact price is lower.

But not much lower than MSRP of multi Kruzer. Like $28.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2018 10:42PM by Sod-buster.
January 24, 2018 01:03AM
Is there a English language user manual available online that we can read up on the kruzer? thanks