Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

T2 Black Edition F/S and Musketeer F/S

Posted by Daniel Tn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
T2 Black Edition F/S and Musketeer F/S
January 25, 2018 10:01PM
I do not want to have to do this but some bills have came up that need taken care of ASAP.

First up is my T2. It is a newer DST model. Black, with boost mode, etc. Great machine. It's the best one I've found yet with DST with a strong all metal mode. Comes with covers and a few extra coils. I have the stock 11 inch biaxle coil, a 5" Teknetics round coil, the NEL Sharpshooter coil, and a Cors Strike 12x13 coil. I also have an extra lower rod with hardware for it too. Asking $400 for the whole package. Great machine, has found me a lot of goodies over the last several months. PayPal only. Shipped USPS Priority with insurance.

Next is a cherry closet queen Minelab Musketeer Advantage. It comes on a straight rod configuration with two coils, the Minelab 800 and Minelab 1000 coils. This is a beast of a little machine. Can get my 10 inch dime in 3 bar dirt with the 800 coil. I took it to my bullet field last weekend and with the 10 inch coil on it, it could do in disc mode, what I was having to rely on the T2 in all metal to do. I am asking $250 for it. You wont find one in better condition.

This of course will leave me detectorless for a while until I can get funds built back up. I hit 35 and me and my wife both started falling apart. I've been to the dr more times since turning 35 than the last 20 years combined. Haha.
Re: T2 Black Edition F/S and Musketeer F/S
January 25, 2018 11:06PM
Pmed you
January 25, 2018 11:13PM
Pm sent
January 25, 2018 11:26PM
PM sent
January 25, 2018 11:38PM
Those musky's love to go deep in red dirt!

Heck of a price...

Daniel wish I was 35 LOL...I could work all day and hunt all night.Never got tired!!.Wait till you get to the fifty range...!!

I get worried if I wake up and something ain't hurting..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 26, 2018 01:28AM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Those musky's love to go deep in red dirt!
>
> Heck of a price...
>
> Daniel wish I was 35 LOL...I could work all day an
> d hunt all night.Never got tired!!.Wait till you g
> et to the fifty range...!!
>
> I get worried if I wake up and something ain't hur
> ting..
>
> Keith

Hey Keith-----Wait till you're 79 & something ain't hurting ANYTIME!-----THEN you gotta get worried!winking smiley--------Great deals on a couple of excellent units Daniel.---Somebody better grab them quick.thumbs down-----------Del
January 26, 2018 02:06AM
Can't believe I will be hitting 61 this year, I can still run 10 miles, jump from stump to stump, climb steep hills and mountains, lift heavy weights, see like an eagle, hear like a cat and swim like a fish and chew on any type of food-nuts candy without breaking a tooth..............yeah right, like to think so. At least in my nightly dreams I still can........................

Feel sorry for you guys at 35, yeah that's about time things start to go downhill. At least up here in Canada I can get a free knee replacement......might just look into that in a few years.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
January 26, 2018 04:12AM
Daniel I think your selling yourself short on that T2 with all the coils, that is a great machine, price is unbelievable.
January 26, 2018 04:33AM
I priced everything to sell quick. No haggle pricing. My wife had surgery in November and now those bills have started coming in. Then a couple weeks ago, I hurt my knee bowling and then made it worse jumping up and down when Bama won the national championship. So, Dr visits, x rays, MRIs, etc have taken its toll this month, on top of land taxes and car insurances being due too. New Year means our insurance deductible hasn't been made yet, so most all of this is coming out of pocket.
January 26, 2018 11:54AM
Sent a pm. Will pay in full if available still
January 26, 2018 11:54AM
Sound like a good deal. It appears that I'm a day late not a dollar short though. I have a T2se that's not upgraded.
January 26, 2018 01:34PM
Hi Daniel Tn - Do you still have the Musky? - If you do I am interested - thanks winking smiley

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
January 26, 2018 02:17PM
T2 is sold, Musky still available.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the help.
January 26, 2018 09:50PM
I guess You won't be getting another Shadow X5 after all.
As far as Health issues wait till You North of Fifty, as BTO would say
'You ain't seen nothin yet'.

[youtu.be]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2018 10:21PM by Harold,ILL..
January 26, 2018 09:57PM
Dang

hate to see/hear stuff like that Daniel

a guy can't get a break for nothing some days/years thumbs up

Good prices on the machines though for someone thumbs down
January 26, 2018 11:32PM
Harold -- Nope, won't be buying anything til these bills settle down. I'm one of those guys that you have to drag to the doctor. My knee was messed up so bad it wouldn't bend. I could only walk by dragging my leg. It was like it was in a catch. Had me really worried. I was envisioning multiple surgeries, etc. I've had my share of those. Then one day something popped and it started letting me move it. Still walking with a knee brace though. 12+ hour shifts working on concrete is rough on the legs anyway.
January 27, 2018 12:50AM
January 28, 2018 09:55PM
Daniel Tn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Harold -- Nope, won't be buying anything til these
> bills settle down. I'm one of those guys that you
> have to drag to the doctor. My knee was messed up
> so bad it wouldn't bend. I could only walk by dra
> gging my leg. It was like it was in a catch. Had
> me really worried. I was envisioning multiple sur
> geries, etc. I've had my share of those. Then one
> day something popped and it started letting me mov
> e it. Still walking with a knee brace though. 12
> + hour shifts working on concrete is rough on the
> legs anyway.

Big D, I've got 3 t2s. 2 SE, 1 classic. I can send you one to use until things get better if you want. Been watching your videos and reading your posts so long feels like you're an ole buddy.