Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My Kruzer Video: Iron Suppression

Posted by cjc 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
cjc
My Kruzer Video: Iron Suppression
February 11, 2018 08:54PM
[youtu.be]

I'll add this: It used to be that a spike within 6" of a good target would mask it. Just shows how much machines have advanced that even if the machine is seeing "around" the spike- (owing to speed rather than true muting / cancelling) -it's still pretty impressive.
cjc

clivesgoldpage.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2018 09:22PM by cjc.
Re: My Kruzer Video: Iron Suppression
February 11, 2018 09:19PM
Interesting vid.
Reminds me of a post I posted just recently here.

Funny thing is, seemed to me the ring became more detectable when iron was added. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around.
Reckon adding the second nail and lining up with the for aft of coil of coil did some thing?
Like to see the nails crossed swept, with exact same settings used to sweep nails and ring.
Wonder what we would hear??
February 11, 2018 09:24PM
nice!
cjc
February 11, 2018 09:25PM
I noticed that too--second nail seemed to boost or clean up the response a bit. .
cjc

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2018 09:33PM by cjc.
February 12, 2018 01:35AM
That was an ear opening test cjc. I thought for sure when you added the second iron nail the ring wasn't going to "exist" in tone. Interesting to see that when Iron density increases, the Kruzer "sees" even better. This is a fantastic feature smileys with beer Thanks for posting!
February 12, 2018 02:19AM
Nails above the ring ... not touching the ring.......eye popping smiley