Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Picking up My Equinox Tomorrow

Posted by ShovelNose 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Picking up My Equinox Tomorrow
February 13, 2018 03:13AM
You could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw my local ML dealer number on my phone. Holy cow I thought I would be spring getting mine. Got lots to do tomorrow but I will be swinging as much as possible this week. Beaches down here are sanded in. I will have to do at least an hour drive to get even a remote chance of finding something. Have a 14k thin cross and other gold I plan to test in wet sand. This has pulled me back in full force. Now to find a test garden. No sleeping for me tonight.lol
Re: Picking up My Equinox Tomorrow
February 13, 2018 03:31AM
CONGRATS, ShovelNose!

Mine is arriving tomorrow, too! I had talked to my dealer a few days ago, and I had the impression that he didn't get any units on this first shipment, so it would be awhile for me, despite being #2 on his list. Then today, he texted me with tracking info!

Like you, I'm really busy, but one way or another, a trip outside to my test garden is going to have to happen!

Steve
February 13, 2018 04:50AM
That's good, getting your unit.
I will be following your comments about your new detector.
February 13, 2018 05:14AM
Nice!
February 13, 2018 12:36PM
I can't wait to see Tom's review. I will be carrying the ET and the Excal II along for the wet sand test. Thursday the weather will be warm and sunny so perfect day for the beach. I just wish I could get my wife to MD. She likes fishing and really is into Redfishing. She went to the boat show and bought a 19ft fishing boat. What a problem to have right? She can drive a boat and has girl friends that will fish with her but I have to tow it to landing and pick it up at end of day. She will be competing for my time so the best thing I can do is find a dry storage place for her boat. `