Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Would multiple IQ with a Hodograph display " Change You?

Posted by woodchiphustler 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Would multiple IQ with a Hodograph display " Change You?
February 26, 2018 10:30AM
Would me.
Re: Would multiple IQ with a Hodograph display " Change You?
February 26, 2018 03:51PM
That's a definite. "YES"
After testing the 'Rutus Alter 71' and really liking what the 'hodograph' offered (subject to interpretation & learning what it shows) I'd like if the new technology asked about featured one.
Surprising amount of wasted space on the display.
May 13, 2018 10:58PM
Well as I know from Q &A with Arkadiusz Rutus constructor and producer RA71 is a ready platform for multi freq. Developing of new machine with suitable software is in progress (unfortunately there are some changes in hardware so it will be not possible to update RA 71 to multifreq). Maybe end of this year we will have an very interesting multi freq machine with hodograph on the market.
May 14, 2018 12:09AM
You would presumably be wanting an independant readout for each frequency? Sounds like a colour screen would be needed for that.
It certainly has the potential to be informative.
May 14, 2018 04:45AM
I don't know anything about Hodographs; but, the Nox with the ET/CTX dual FE/CO numbers would be killer.
May 14, 2018 05:06AM
Yes, definitely hodo fill the gap. It is kind of another way ti understand and use metal detectors. First you are analyzing the sound next you can confirm it or check it by hodograph. This idea works perfectly with V3i and Rutus last machines. Even AKA use it.