Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I DON'T SEE ANY "NOX" DIGGIN WHAT MY OBSOLETE MXT PRO DUG TODAY!! grinning smiley

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Hellof'a nice haul.

Up to my ____ in Pulltabs, Grant
Re: I DON'T SEE ANY "NOX" DIGGIN WHAT MY OBSOLETE MXT PRO DUG TODAY!! grinning smiley
March 04, 2018 03:45PM
I've only seen 1 other close to that and it was dug in a field too. It was by an old road used back in the Cherokee times to present day. There was a high road and low road...one they used for rainy muddy weather..it was dug along the high road. It had been shot 2x by large caliber musket or minie balls. Both bells are cool as heck.

The MXT Pro with 10x12 or Ultimate coil is a deep machine. In my experience though, the MX Sport with Ultimate coil is deeper and can be ran faster to handle iron better. It gets a bad rap from the initial bugs upon release, but I have already decided if the Equinox doesn't pan out for me (mine is scheduled for delivery Tuesday) then I am going back to the MX Sport. That's how good it is to me.
Re: I DON'T SEE ANY "NOX" DIGGIN WHAT MY OBSOLETE MXT PRO DUG TODAY!! grinning smiley
March 05, 2018 02:22AM
Thanks Bill, TabZ, Grant and Daniel

Let us know your thoughts/give us the full rundown on the EQ Daniel and what you decide either way (to keep it or get another MXS)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2018 03:21AM by MichiganRelicHunter.
March 05, 2018 02:50AM
Holy SMOKES, MRH. What a DIG!

LOVE that bell!!

Steve
March 05, 2018 07:03PM
Man, what a beautiful bell!!! Congrats on a great hunt.

How many acres exactly is that pounded site? winking smiley

EMS
March 05, 2018 08:07PM
A truly spectacular find!

Congrats.
March 06, 2018 01:09AM
earthmansurfer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Man, what a beautiful bell!!! Congrats on a great
> hunt.
>
> How many acres exactly is that pounded site? winking smiley
>
> EMS

Lol

the field itself is probably 80 acres but the area I hunt is maybe an acre or so where a house and barn was and maybe an out building or 2
March 06, 2018 06:04AM
Very nice!! Thanks for the pics.
March 08, 2018 10:59PM
Nice digs Wayne Gotta love thos fields..

HH Corey
March 09, 2018 01:05AM
Congrats! That bell is absolutely stunning and will display real nice....Enjoy seeing your digs, please keep em coming.