Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta Invenio Pre-Orders

Posted by dave_e 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta Invenio Pre-Orders
March 21, 2018 08:06PM
Anyone see metaldetectors.com has the Nokta Invenio listed? Kellyco too.

Can't wait to see the specs.

Here's the pro pack: Invenio Pro Pack

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2018 08:09PM by dave_e.
Re: Nokta Invenio Pre-Orders
March 21, 2018 08:12PM
I pre-ordered three. One for me, a backup, and one as a loaner for friends and family. thumbs down
March 21, 2018 08:21PM
I don't know how I would find a way to afford that. I just hope it's a "type-o" and it is really supposed to be $1199.00 instead of $11990.00
March 21, 2018 08:24PM
metaldetectors.com and kellyco are the same company.

now metaldetector.com is the US Deus/Makro distro. You'd think kellyco and other retails would no longer take money for pre-orders. But they do sell long range locators....so...
March 21, 2018 08:26PM
After watching the demo video, i guess it could be a good hoard hunter.
March 21, 2018 08:45PM
Maybe that price includes a backhoe?

Wayne
March 21, 2018 09:20PM
It would take a lot of great finds to pay that machine off.eye popping smiley
March 21, 2018 11:33PM
Junk! It doesn't say Equinox
March 22, 2018 12:35AM
March 22, 2018 01:51PM
goodmore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Junk! It doesn't say Equinox

LOL--good one.
March 22, 2018 03:22PM
This kinda reminds me of the first Brief case cell phones.... give it 3-5 years and it will be in one detector on the screen.

XP Deus
Minelab Etrac
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett Carrot
22 silvers, 2 silver rings, 1 Gold Ring -YTD 2018

Some of my random digs: [www.youtube.com]
March 22, 2018 03:41PM
I would think if you are looking for hoards or big treasures it would serve a purpose..for me I have a hard enough time carrying my gear and spade and then taking out my camera to make my videos. This would make a four hunt into a two day hunt....

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 22, 2018 04:00PM
I like the concept and to me, this is a large step forward. IF they can refine the resolution to differentiate coin sized objects by shape, then it would truly obsolete all detectors. right now, It can tell a nail from a coin there by eliminating iron nail falsing. At least in theory.
March 22, 2018 05:02PM
At last a niche detector for the 1%, lottery winners and Silicon Valley moguls! Seriously, $12k would buy 13 Equinox (good luck getting them) and a couple pin pointers, but a lot of tech is pricey at first. Look at the price of big fancy TVs the first year they come out. The difference here is market. The huge number of people with TVs allows cost to reduce to a fraction. There will never be that size market for detectors. I hope the tech can work its way into an 'affordable' range eventually. Nokta/Makro is a fabulous company, and I don't know anyone else who is offering such machines (this is not their first super system). Kudos for trying and I pray they continue the be at the leading edge of detecting evolution.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
March 22, 2018 05:46PM
Software work was made very good. You just feel hard work spend on it. This is the point. Quality of software. Everything is fast and very intuitive. And I really like it. I have Icon3D datalogger... but this Windows soft has a lot fo serious bugs is not ergonomic. I didn't like it. Each step is the pain. You should use mouse outdoors... and this is insane.

So I'm waiting for Invenio to test it. We have few old WWII death camps to explore. I have government permission for it. And I hope this new tool will be perfect for this kind of job.
March 22, 2018 06:44PM
Meanwhile........ there appears to be so much technical advancements coming out of the US the choice mind boggling - smoking smiley

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
March 22, 2018 07:23PM
rustic charm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meanwhile........ there appears to be so much tech
> nical advancements coming out of the US the choice
> mind boggling - smoking smiley

Just wait! I'm sure the other US manufacturers are working on some fabulous tech and we will see it soon...like 2095.
March 22, 2018 07:51PM
2095 MAYBE!!!!

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 23, 2018 04:13AM
I want one for coin hunting in parks. Being able to read the date and mint mark will help me avoid digging up clad.