Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

equniniox

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
equniniox
March 22, 2018 03:51PM
It seems from what I am reading this is one hot new tech machine that may take our hobby by storm. And it is about time we can have a newer technology to help unmask targets. It should give the deus a run for its money but would like to read how they like it in England they have a ton of old dirt and lots of iron...And they are big deus users..the impact didn't seem to catch on there from what I have seen...?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: equniniox
March 22, 2018 08:49PM
There's not many Equinox machines in the UK currently, you Yanks got most of them. And the Deus users are not going to give up their French Sticks easily, especially having spent so much money on them. It's more likely to appeal to existing ML users, or those who would like an eTrac/CTX, but were put off by the weight/cost.
The truth is, you don't need the fanciest machine to find good stuff here, especially on ploughed/cultivated land, so there isn't such a strong demand for 'new advanced technology'. There's plenty of ACE250's in use, and their owners don't find them disappointing.
March 28, 2018 02:33PM
And to back up my previous comment:

A gentleman on a popular UK forum has been very frustrated, waiting for his pre-order to be fulfilled, and not knowing when he may expect it. After much email exchange, he has learnt that he is 500th in line from this particular main ML dealer. So clearly one day, there will be many reports from this side of the Pond, but you'll have to be very patient.
March 28, 2018 06:17PM
Curious the country they did the grand reveal in gets shorted on distribution. Well, at least there are tons of sales and before too long a huge number of deliveries.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
March 29, 2018 04:23AM
Actually not new technology at all, just put in a waterproof package under $1K, thats what is new.
You could have picked up a multi freq detector 5 years ago if you wanted to [and had the $$ to spare]