Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hats off to Makro.

Posted by woodchiphustler 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Hats off to Makro.
March 31, 2018 04:01PM
For the new Multi Kruzer. Quality build thru and thru. Zero shaft flex. Enough settings, options and programs to keep me happy. That is until " The Divorce". Hoping for a long relationship.smileys with beer
Re: Hats off to Makro.
March 31, 2018 04:41PM
Lol

sounds good George

can't wait to get mine for some river/creek huntin on some ford crossings and 1850s mill sites thumbs down
March 31, 2018 05:35PM
George you’ve probably had more detectors then I’ve had underwear in my life spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

The multi Kruzer’s a little firecracker, I think you’ll find it to do fine job at your relic sites. I’ve been more than impressed with it thumbs down
March 31, 2018 06:13PM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> George you’ve probably had more detectors then I’v
> e had underwear in my life spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
>
> The multi Kruzer’s a little firecracker, I think
> you’ll find it to do fine job at your relic sites.
> I’ve been more than impressed with it thumbs down

But not as many as "Depends" in my case. Your out in the field just let go. Maybe to much information.
March 31, 2018 07:17PM
I just got the Multi Kruzer myself and must say I an very pleased. They learned from the coil ear problem. I had two of them break on the Nokta Relic. These coil ears look more improved. The coil options really intrigue me with this machine. I think the 7in concentric will be exceptional in the heavy iron. 19khz will be the right medium for me on this machine. Excellent for reic hunting and really good on coin sized targets. The salt water beach tests I have seen with it are very impressive also so if I head for the ocean that's another bonus. Sorry if I hi jacked your thread Wood!