Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FInding relics on beat up sites. Doc this for you...

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
FInding relics on beat up sites. Doc this for you...
March 31, 2018 04:02PM
Doc said I should show videos of the Equinox finding relics on beat up sites instead of test videos . Well here it is in action...beat up sites....
Re: FInding relics on beat up sites. Doc this for you...
March 31, 2018 06:38PM
CD thank you for doing a video just for lil ole me. LOL
I Never said in any of my posts,snide,snarky,or otherwise that the Nox would not hunt. I consider myself as one who appreciates the technical/scientific side of a subject and the simultaneous multifrequency approach certainly has merit and the same success reports from a large number of users bear this out.

Instead of telling me "yo baby sho bees ugly" tell me instead that she would be a great contestant in the Talent contest. LOL
March 31, 2018 06:51PM
Your welcome!
April 01, 2018 02:20AM
Another great NOX video, Thanks CD

Up to my ____ in Pulltabs, Grant
April 01, 2018 02:24AM
I say NOX yourself out !
April 01, 2018 02:55AM
I have been posting a lot of videos of the Nox and some seem to think I'm hyping it or trying to gain favor with minelab. this is my response to this....... Everybody seems to think that people are trying to get free detectors from companies because they like a detector and show it doing good. I sold no telling how many Deus units with my videos.... I got a free coil and pin pointer from those guys and the pin pointer was only because they wanted to use my finds that made the best finds cover of eastern and western this year on their site and face book page. . I guess by my Equinox videos you can tell I'm not a Deus yes man. BTW I was accused of being a Deus shill too or trying to get favor and free machines.
If people think I'm trying to get free minelab machines you got it all wrong ..... I dont want to test machines for a company BECAUSE I SEE what those guys have to do. They have to give watered down reviews and become under obligation to keep it toned down about the negatives of the detectors they test...I was told by someone they could get me in with a certain company to test and I told them I would pass for the reasons I stated above.
I dont need to be a yes man to any company I have the money to buy any detectors I want........I dont just do test videos either I have live dig videos too. I also have live digs of my John Adams button and George Washington this year and numerous confederate buttons and war of 1812 buttons.etc. I dont just hunt in my yard I also go into the field and find priceless pieces of history too. I dug 60 something civil war buttons and pre civil war buttons last year .If you want to judge a person s skill level by finds I got a few good ones...

What I'm getting at is some might judge peoples motives and not have a clue about that person. I think I have enough finds to prove I can hunt the iron and my opinion might have a little weight to it when I talk about a machine and how it handles iron. I dont hunt ghost towns but do live in civil war era and colonial era iron loaded home sites. I dont see many others posting equinox videos here so I kinda take you post to be pointing at me.
April 01, 2018 05:23PM
while some may have a difference of opinion on different machines what counts is what you find and what you take home

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
April 01, 2018 07:15PM
How high was your sensitivity? I run mine at 23 today on 3 recovery (600) and iron bias 1 and was digging 8 inch wheat pennies with good signals. Very impressive great video
April 01, 2018 07:32PM
20 to 23 I lower it in heavy iron.
April 01, 2018 07:47PM
Dang, take it easy calabash before You break Your arm pating Yourself on the back.
April 01, 2018 10:06PM
This more of where I pat myself on the back...pat on back...