Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Magic Wand!

Posted by Kickindirt 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Magic Wand!
April 02, 2018 05:21AM
Made it out yesterday with the new magic wand. This thing is really magical. To pull this stuff out of this site was amazing! 1853 seated quarter with rays, IHP, infantry button. The little buckle was as deep as my pinpointer. This machine really clicks with me. Not to mention this thing is amazing in the heavy iron relic sites. My first time using the machine and a minelab. Like to thank Dr Tones for settings.

[drive.google.com]

[drive.google.com]

[drive.google.com]

[drive.google.com]

[drive.google.com]
Re: Magic Wand!
April 02, 2018 10:09AM
Nice digs! That little buckle is sweet.
April 02, 2018 12:20PM
Very nice finds.
Thanks for sharing.
April 02, 2018 12:34PM
Nice finds! What settings were you using? Thanks!

Dean
April 02, 2018 12:55PM
Good stuff, nice button

Up to my ____ in Pulltabs, Grant
April 02, 2018 01:14PM
ConGratZZ, On the NICE Finds, >grinning smiley<
April 02, 2018 02:24PM
WRG Joel>grinning smiley<

El
April 02, 2018 03:49PM
Congrats! There really is something special under its hood. I took mine to a small park that I had dug all the high conductor signals out of with the CTX and eTrac. I couldn't ever hunt it efficiently with the F75 due to all the rusted crown caps that litter it. It's not an old park...dates back to the 1950s. Anyway I figured I might try the magic wand there. My first signal was a 22 signal. I was thinking coin. Instead, a big gold ring popped up. I thought it was a class ring but ended up being a signet ring. I got a silver Rosie, and a half dozen wheats and some 1960s thru 1980s clad. I didn't find anything isolated...I believe the CTX mopped those isolated coins up. But in the trash where you can stand still and pick out 4 to 6 individual signals in just one sweep...thats where that stuff came out of. I just cherry picked the 20s signals. Only trash I dug was 5 aluminum screw caps.
April 02, 2018 03:52PM
Nice finds!
April 02, 2018 04:11PM
bado1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice finds! What settings were you using? Thanks!
>
> Dean

park 2, sensitivity around 19-21, all metal, reactivity 7, iron bias 0-1, 5 tones

Machine is really chatty this way, not falsing type chatty just hear it all type.
April 02, 2018 04:23PM
Daniel Tn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Congrats! There really is something special under
> its hood.

Thx man, I think ur right. This site I was on i found a gold coin at 3 yrs ago with my Xp. So I covered this area extremely well, like a dirty pirate looking for more gold. Can't wait to go back