Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

nice hunt today

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
nice hunt today
November 29, 2015 01:30AM
[www.thetreasuredepot.com]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: nice hunt today
November 29, 2015 09:10AM
Some interesting finds there LowBoy - certainly worth going back for sure winking smiley
November 29, 2015 10:09AM
Lowboy you definitely found an interesting spot. Wish ya luck on the other half of that one buckle for sure. Let us know
November 29, 2015 01:05PM
Nice Low

gotta find the other 1/2 of that 2 piece for sure!
November 29, 2015 01:29PM
Interesting and sad that to find "Made in America" we have to dig in the earth. Nice finds Lowboy.
November 30, 2015 12:51AM
Nice finds for sure. Book? Keep us informed on how its going and how to get one!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
November 30, 2015 01:48AM
Nice digs.. Wonder what the Tongue will be..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
November 30, 2015 03:30AM
Is that wreath cast? Post it on Marks facebook group, he has Max Bells book, can i.d. it.
November 30, 2015 04:39PM
The wreath is heavy and very solid and I wonder if the other half is near where I found it? I'm going back for a whole day with the bigger coil and the 5x10 lots of area to cover but one big hot spot

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

November 30, 2015 04:51PM
Did you dig every signal, LowBoy? <g>

Yes, interesting finds.

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
December 01, 2015 02:47AM
If it had an iron mix I dug it too many good finds are mixed with iron on the Racer but hey I hunt and hunt to dig if I get tired I quit and come back because I don't want to play pick and choose I want to hunt history and see what else is in the ground. This area is not a trash area most items are from the 1840s even old tin cans and such. You just never know and it gets me when the English hunt on iron sites and get an iron mix and pass it and some of them do that a lot. In the USA that could be any good rusted relic.

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]