Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Lots of COILS for Sale (Fisher, Teknetics, Tesoro) & Killer B Headphones thumbs down

Posted by Cal_cobra 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Lots of COILS for Sale (Fisher, Teknetics, Tesoro) & Killer B Headphones thumbs down
April 08, 2018 07:37PM
Got a bit of everything here folks!

Teknetics 11-inch Open Frame Bi-Axial DD Teknetics Greek series (was using it on my wifes Euro Tek Pro, but will work on all Greek series Teknetics, and I believe the Gold Bugs and F19 as well, but do your homework to verify) - asking $100
Fisher 5" DD for Fisher F75, F70 and the Teknetics F70 Clone the Patriot - asking $75 SOLD SOLD SOLD
Fisher 15: DD for Fisher F75, F70 and the Teknetics F70 Clone the Patriot - asking $80
Detech 13" Ultimate DD coil Fisher F75, F70 and the Teknetics F70 Clone the Patriot - SOLD SOLD SOLD - Thanks therover61
Tesoro 12x10" Concentric 12x10C-LW-E Epsilon 5-pin coil - 8' cable. Asking $80

Also have a set of Killer B Stinger Headphones, great for the summer and snake infested sites, but I'm wireless now. Asking $69.

$5 will ship any of these coils (I'll pay the rest) to the 48 states region, please inquire if elsewhere. Prefer PayPal Friends & Family, else add 3%, can also do USPS MO.

Thanks!
Brian

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2018 03:39AM by Cal_cobra.
Re: Lots of COILS for Sale (Fisher, Teknetics, Tesoro) & Killer B Headphones thumbs down
April 08, 2018 08:10PM
RodPa, you should grab that 13" Detech Ultimate for your quiet f-75.....great price from the Cobra.
Re: Lots of COILS for Sale (Fisher, Teknetics, Tesoro) & Killer B Headphones thumbs down
April 08, 2018 08:16PM
I got an offer on the 13" Detech Ultimate & the Teknetics 11" DD...waiting to see if they accept the counter, just about giving that Detech away eye popping smiley
April 08, 2018 10:49PM
Retiring??

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
April 08, 2018 11:10PM
I'll take the Ultimate at the counter-price smiling smiley
April 08, 2018 11:12PM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Retiring??

Looks like he's decided to put all his eggs in one basket now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2018 11:15PM by Bill long.
April 09, 2018 01:29AM
Not retiring, nor putting my eggs into one basket.

I have an EQ800, Makro Multi Kruzer, Makro Racer2, Fisher F75 LTD2, and (perhaps not for long) a Fisher CZ70 Pro....lots of choices thumbs down
April 09, 2018 01:35AM
In the Nox basket. Ha!
April 09, 2018 02:55AM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
> Not retiring, nor putting my eggs into one basket.
>
> I have an EQ800, Makro Multi Kruzer, Makro Racer2,
> Fisher F75 LTD2, and (perhaps not for long) a Fish
> er CZ70 Pro....lots of choices thumbs down

I like your choices.
April 10, 2018 04:35AM
Coils are still for sale thumbs down
April 10, 2018 07:27PM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
> Coils are still for sale thumbs down

The Detech 13 for the F75 is still available ?
April 10, 2018 10:53PM
therover61 Wrote:
> Cal_cobra Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Coils are still for sale thumbs down
>
>
> The Detech 13 for the F75 is still available ?

I had a guy said he'd take the Detech 13" & Teknetics 11" coils (emailed me last night). He didn't respond to my reply, but seems to be kind of slow, so let me give him another day or two, and if he doesn't respond I'll let you know.

Thanks!
April 11, 2018 03:27PM
therover61 Wrote:
> Cal_cobra Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Coils are still for sale thumbs down
>
>
> The Detech 13 for the F75 is still available ?

Original buyer flaked out....Detech 13 is still available.
April 13, 2018 07:01AM
Detech 13" Ultimate coil SOLD - Thanks therover61

Feel free to make offers on the other coils thumbs down
April 14, 2018 03:40AM
Fisher 5" DD SOLD