Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What Are A Good Set Of Used Deus WS5 Headphones Worth?

Posted by tabman 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
What Are A Good Set Of Used Deus WS5 Headphones Worth?
April 13, 2018 02:21PM
I'm thinking about selling or trading mine and I haven't a clue as to their worth since I bought them in a package deal. I have the WS4 and WS5 Headphones and I don't need both. The WS5 Headphones look like they have barely been used, since I mainly use the WS4 headphones.

tabman

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2018 02:55PM by tabman.
Re: What Are A Good Set Of Used Deus WS5 Headphones Worth?
April 13, 2018 03:14PM
Being that you can buy them new from a dealer for around $80/$100 less than advertised retail price - me personally I'd ask $225/$250 shipped.
April 13, 2018 11:47PM
$250 shipped sounds about right.
Wouldn't hurt to start off at $300 since they go for $430 new.
Might find the right person at the right time to maximize your return.
April 14, 2018 12:54PM
Xray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> $250 shipped sounds about right.
> Wouldn't hurt to start off at $300 since they go f
> or $430 new.
> Might find the right person at the right time to m
> aximize your return.

Thanks for the info. I did some searching around to see if I could find any used WS5 Headphones that were for sale so I could get an ideal what a fair price would be. I couldn't find any, so I decided on $299 + $18.85 for insured shipping cost to the lower 48 states. I listed them on eBay higher than that to cover their fees. I'll see how it goes. I'm not in a big hurry to sell them. Knowing my luck as soon as I sell them, I'll lose my tiny WS4 puck and won't have a wireless backup. lol

tabman