Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Looking for reviews of the QuestPro Metal Detector

Posted by pine3874 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Looking for reviews of the QuestPro Metal Detector
April 13, 2018 07:22PM
Has anyone used the QuestPro Metal Detector(waterproof with 3 frequencies, wireless headphones and 2 coils) and if so, what are your thoughts as far as performance and ergonomics? Would be interested in hearing how it compares to the Equinox, Kruzer and MX Sport. Looks like an interesting machine, but can't find much information about it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2018 08:25PM by pine3874.
Re: Looking for reviews of the QuestPro Metal Detector
April 13, 2018 08:05PM
Some stuff on you tube.
April 13, 2018 08:22PM
PhDtector Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Some stuff on you tube.

Not enough or recent enough information for me to make a decision on whether to buy one on not. Thanks
April 13, 2018 11:18PM
There are a number of facebook groups that could supply you with answers.
Haven't actually used one. handled one and turned it on for a few minutes. Similar to the Q40 with more features, cellphone apps, GPS and supposedly more depth.
Going over very well in Europe as is the Q40, they are making nice finds.

Even tho Quest has its office based in the US, factory in China, marketing for the US and Canada is very poor to non existent. Its left for the dealers to promote the line.

I think the Quest line is made for the general public. They do work well and are fun to use. The Nox and MMK are more refined for the more advanced user.

Dave at [rt6detectors.com] could supply some answers as to North American performance of the Pro. As Andy Sabish, he sells the Quest line, he hasn't said much except the Lost treasure Mag Q40 review.

Love to help you out but, Quest did not send me a Pro to test, real shame. Oh, well the MKK ticks all my boxes for a detector to suit all my needs, main detector I will be using this year.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
April 14, 2018 01:25PM
A shop owner, fairly local, posted that he took one out to review one. He didn't reply how it went. I messaged him and he said it was simply "okay."