Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tejon differences.

Posted by Dan-Pa. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tejon differences.
April 19, 2018 02:10PM
Basically gray US and black UK models.....Is the black the same unit with different color and larger coil or different for UK conditions.
Re: Tejon differences.
April 19, 2018 02:29PM
Same machine different stock coil.
April 19, 2018 02:29PM
This may help.

[www.findmall.com]
April 19, 2018 02:40PM
Dan there's a US black model now available to the US market that comes with a DD coil or are you talking about the UK version which is unavailable to the US market unless you buy second hand?
April 19, 2018 02:47PM
Readily available in US so talking about black US version....Guess the UK version is a different animal...
April 19, 2018 03:57PM
Different soil, mineralogy, therefore different technology
April 20, 2018 12:02PM
The black Cibola, Vaquero, and Tejon with their new "reivented" DD coil. It was Tesoro's answer to their fumbling and utter failure to come out with the Cazador that they proudly announced a few years prior. With their U.K. sales drastically dropping, had a bunch of black parts taking up space, so they had their new line already researched and developed, so the Cazador went down the rabbit hole.
April 20, 2018 12:19PM
Supernaut66 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was Tesoro's answer to t
> heir fumbling and utter failure to come out with t
> he Cazador that they proudly announced a few years
> prior.

Not so much fumbling and failure as much as the owner and
main engineer Jack Gifford passing away.

But with all the heartless internet experts/trolls these days, I guess that
qualifies as failure and fumbling.
April 20, 2018 12:44PM
With all the liberal lunatic's and social justice psyco's these days. No one fails at anything anymore because their all victims of something that is certainly not their fault. So, God forbid they get called out for anything. Hey, if a kid wants to be a baseball star but can't catch, hit, or run, and is scared of the ball. Nobody can tell him he's got to do better or he's not going to make it, that may hurt their feelings because their victims or have an excuse as to why. lol
April 20, 2018 11:21PM
In the British version the tone has a funny accent.
April 23, 2018 12:37AM
I think the black one Dan may have a Preset or manual ground balance if its pro model..And Ive heard theres more resolution in nail range on DIsc but not sure on pro??

There's also a black U.S one available now that just has a DD for stock coil..

If you don't need a preset ground balance the U.S versions are good to go.If you want balck the U.S has that now....

As far as better nail disc range I have found the Tejon to work just fine in nail range on U.S versions..

Some of the early Tejons were extremely sparky..and as time went on they got less spark free...you would have to go way back to the one that was super sparky though.142 serial number or the like if I can remember,,, that was a long time ago.. LOL

All of them are good in iron for unmasking especially with the 5.75 C. coil..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla