Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP DEUS

Posted by tmanly 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
XP DEUS
April 08, 2011 07:39PM
Does anyone know anything about this detector? I see that the price has started to drop on them. I can not find any info on depth of the unit. there is a lot posted on speed and how well it unmask targets. Any honest help would be great or if you know where any information is listed.

thanks
Tom in SC
web sites
April 08, 2011 08:46PM
[www.xpmetaldetectors.com]

UK forums
[www.xpdeusowners.com]
[rogers-relics-uk.com]

“Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.”
Re: XP DEUS
April 08, 2011 09:07PM
Tom,
I have been looking at this detector for some time but like you can't find the kind of info that would make me want to spend what they were asking for it. Where did you see the price drop?

Chris
April 08, 2011 11:11PM
They quoted me a price of $1390 shipped to my address.
April 09, 2011 01:38AM
Good luck

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
April 09, 2011 01:49AM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good luck

Am I reading something between the lines here?

Let us know

Tom in SC
same price i got a few months back also
April 09, 2011 02:01AM
Dear Tuffy

We will start with US distributor in several month as we are too busy with European market for the instance, but we accept small order from US customer in a first step.

Price is 1390USD door to door by fedex without taxes.

DEUS is Full FCC certified and come with lithium fast charger ( USA version), LIPO batteries, English manual, you can also download the manual on our web and read the FAQ in English for more info:

April 09, 2011 05:47AM
I would love to read about a U.S. user's experiences with a DEUS.
April 09, 2011 01:24PM
Thanks to a helpful guy (TManly) I am working on a deal to become a US Dealer. Looks like it might have potential. I will let you guys know more when I get one in my hands to swing. Bart
April 09, 2011 03:15PM
What if it breaks down?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

April 09, 2011 11:05PM
Waranty 2 years, battery and charger included !
April 10, 2011 01:14AM
All wireless
Can put control box in shirt pocket....phones wireless

Two English guys I know love theirs for field hunting
April 10, 2011 04:54PM
Keep your E trac, or buy XP Goldmaxx Power
April 10, 2011 05:48PM
Why do you say this marxionu?
April 10, 2011 06:40PM
Deus is struggling different problems on soft. And coil battery is built in, changing it is very expensive speciali if you are not from europe.
April 10, 2011 06:43PM
I have the XP Goldmaxx mark 1 and Goldmaxx power and love them. I have on several occasions here in Tennessee got deep signals with them that the standard F75 and G2 could not see at all. It is not uncommon to dig 10+ inch CW mini-balls with them. They do take some time to learn just like any machine and can be a bit tiring in severe iron littered areas because you hear everything. They are some of the best at giving you an incredible amount of audio information on whats beneath your coil, and like the G2 they have the ability to see the tiniest of targets mixed in with the iron.

P.S. They don't air test super deep the funny thing about this machine is I find targets deeper in soil than in air test?????

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2011 06:47PM by john37115.
April 10, 2011 08:28PM
What part of Tennessee are you in john37115?

I wouldn't be too worried about replacing the battery marxionu. I have read online how to get around that. I am curious about the software problems you spoke of though. Can you elaborate on them?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2011 08:41PM by Neugene.
April 10, 2011 09:27PM
I am wondering if it breaks where do you have to send it and after two years in must get costly to repair?

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

April 11, 2011 05:31PM
If anyone wants one I should have all the details worked out. Very soon to become a
Dealer for them. Anyone used one??? I don't want to become a dealer for them if they are junk!
April 11, 2011 07:17PM
They are getting very good reviews overseas. have only seen a couple being used over here. I know a lot of people are interested in them
April 12, 2011 01:02AM
Middle Tn Neugene. StroopStroop >> These XP machines I have are built like a tank. Great Machines
April 12, 2011 01:23AM
john37115 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Middle Tn Neugene. StroopStroop >> These XP
> machines I have are built like a tank. Great
> Machines

Good to see you are still around John. How does the XP compare to the Etrac?

Tom in SC
April 12, 2011 01:56AM
Thanks John!! Can you tell us more about it??
April 12, 2011 02:00AM
Deus video with new larger coil

[www.youtube.com]
April 12, 2011 02:02AM
Air test are nice but it is the the dirt that counts...

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

April 12, 2011 02:02AM
Deus with small coil video

[www.youtube.com]
April 13, 2011 02:14AM
I can get them now if anyone is interested.
April 13, 2011 09:32PM
Tmanly its a totally different machine than the Etrac. I think of the Goldmaxx as more of a relic machine that will find coins. Depth wise about the same as the Etrac. There are a lot of similarities to the G2/Goldbug in the fact that the deeeeep targets are a barely audible tic. IF I understand what the Goldmaxx is doing I believe the machine hunts in all metal with a choice of 2 or 3 tones. There is a volume knob that turns the iron grunts or low tone up or down. There is also a iron threshold that lets you adjust to a specific setting that will make everything that reads above say a medium size nail have a mid tone. You can really distinguish between larger iron and conductive targets very easily with practice. These are very fast machines. If I understand correctly the Dues is several of the XP machines combined as it runs at several different frequencies. There is also a visual ID. I would imagine this alone would really help make it a killer deep coin hunter.
April 13, 2011 10:21PM
thanks John37115. I am looking for an addition to my Etrac. Started to just get another Etrac. Then started seeing the price drop on the Deus. I believe that as soon as Bart gets the kinks worked out, I will give one a try. One thing that I have noticed is I have never seen a used one for sale. that means a lot to me.

Tom in SC
April 13, 2011 11:48PM
Can you get the goldmaxx

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]