Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Keith....Nokta Fors Relic

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Keith....Nokta Fors Relic
March 05, 2016 01:21AM
Hey Keith: Can you do some ground hunting with this new detector and say the racer and show us how they both react in heavy iron. Maybe go hunt find a random target in ionr go over with both detectors show us the differance? Would love to hear and see that to give us an idea what this new machine can do that the racer can't????Pleasespinning smiley sticking its tongue outthumbs downsmiling bouncing smileyeye popping smiley

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Keith....Nokta Fors Relic
March 05, 2016 05:08AM
Ill work on something when I get some Time Lowboy..

Maybe this weekend ..Sunday or so..

Ill see what I can do...

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
March 05, 2016 06:25AM
Thanks Buddy

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

March 05, 2016 07:34AM
Wait a minute! Racer 1 vs 2 iron hunt has to come first winking smiley. Now I'm waiting for the R1 vs R2 vs FR video grinning smiley.
March 05, 2016 08:48AM
The Racer 1 & 2 are almost the same just more programs a cleaner machine..I like the raw racer 1 for relic hunting...so Keith you can use any of the racers just want to see some examples of how the FR can hunt better in iron and anything that makes it a better unit...

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]