Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Fisher Manta

Posted by Frank in NH 
Re: New Fisher Manta
September 26, 2019 01:04AM
Dew...…. yes ……. it would probably behoove FTP to bring me onboard this project (more than just simply Carl and I testing/comparing notes in my backyard/test-garden.....nearly 2 years ago); yet, they probably think I: "went over to the dark side". If they feel my skillset would be 'value-added'...… I "think" they would contact me. I wish I could help you guys more..... on this project...… and with your AQ questions...…. but this is FTP's call.
Re: New Fisher Manta
September 26, 2019 10:05AM
Maybe they GOT THIS...... but maybe they thought that 2 years ago too? I am glad they opted to not go with the box on the first version...... this second version is more impressive and up to date. Now days to me any company who has a second set of eyes on a project as talented as you and dont take advantage of it ....... well. Also...... influencers sells machines. On the bright side ..... there wont be a NDA and you can help us PI challenged folks lol. As a beach guy if this thing works as predicted...... we should see a more gold being found on both ends....... if not...... more trash i guess lol.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 111
Record Number of Users: 16 on September 25, 2019
Record Number of Guests: 178 on October 04, 2019
Gold Prices Silver Prices

EPIPHANY METAL DETECTING Announcement

PERSONAL TRAINING....BY PHONE!!!

This forum powered by Phorum.
Forum page views since Jan. 1, 2010.