Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

How do you fix the font on this forum everything seems to big

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
How do you fix the font on this forum everything seems to big
May 16, 2018 02:32AM
Can I change how I read topics and responses on this forum. The fonts are too thick or fat

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: How do you fix the font on this forum everything seems to big
May 16, 2018 03:37AM
check your broswer settings
May 16, 2018 05:43AM
Hit CTRL + to make larger or CTRL - to make smaller....if on a PC...you're on your own if you're on a Mac.
May 16, 2018 11:03AM
Change your browser settings, you can change font size, and the actual font used (and the font colour, and no doubt many other things..)
Thanks for your input it is only on this forum but I think I got it fixedthumbs down
May 16, 2018 03:20PM
Thanks

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
cdv
Re: Thanks for your input it is only on this forum but I think I got it fixedthumbs down
May 17, 2018 10:19AM
Lawrenzo thanks for asking, Cal, thanks for that tip.....I can see the words much better now!

Cliff
May 19, 2018 12:02PM
YES!

And while you're at it, FORUM, please fix all of the mispellings, lack of punctuation, and poor sentence structure that makes so many of the postings almost impossible to read or understand.

Wayne
May 19, 2018 03:49PM
As a keyboard jockey there's a lot of useful functions easily invokable via the keyboard that are useful. BTW the CTRL +/- also works on a Mac, tested it on my Mac Book Pro. Been using computers since the 1970's (saw Jobs and the Woz at the West Coast Computer Faire. That was the ultimate computer show, never to be replicated again. It became Comdex, which was great, but not quite the same. Saw Gates at Comdex. First job out of college was managing mainframes at Pacific Bell, ahhh the good old days of vi and all things mainframes.
May 19, 2018 05:24PM
I can turn my computer off & on, Well at least we have the same ideas when it comes to detectors.