Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

for sale

Posted by jmaryt 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
for sale
May 28, 2018 02:59PM
hi all!
i have two great detectors for sale:

1) whites mx-5 virtually brand new!..has about 5 hours usage.
comes with standard 9" coil,as well as the 5.3 eclipse coil.both coils are in "as new" condition,
and have coil covers. also included is a "brand new" treasure wise carry bag.including the manual,and d.v.d.
$325.00 bank check,or (m.o.)

2) tesoro "mojave" "brand new" never used!..comes with " brand new" tesoro carry bag,and "brand new"
tesoro pouch..$225.00 bank check,or (m.o.)..thanks for looking!

j.t.
Re: for sale
May 28, 2018 04:38PM
Does the MX5 have a 'dead nuts' digital meter? Ha.
May 29, 2018 03:39AM
hi harold!
gotdamn accurate i'll tell ya!..great detector,especially with that "dead nuts" 5.3 eclipse coil
on board!..really good deal for someone!

j.t.
May 30, 2018 01:00AM
The MX5 is one of Hombre's favorite detectors.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2018 01:01AM by Harold,ILL..
May 30, 2018 01:12AM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The MX5 is one of Hombre's favorite detectors.

Who's this Hombre guy you forever & a day keep talkin about Harold???? Is he your "hero"????winking smiley
May 30, 2018 01:16AM
That's Your buddy! Where's He been lately? Ghost town hunting with Monte and Oregon Gregg?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2018 03:32PM by Harold,ILL..
May 30, 2018 01:33AM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's Your buddy! Where's He been lately? Ghost t
> own hunting with Monte and Oregon Greg?

Yeah, I know Harold--I was just "diggin" yah.---And yeah Ole Randy (Hombre) is my buddy!-----Where's he been lately?----Well---from what I hear---he made the 1400 mile (one way) trip out to Montes WTHO--hunted five ghost towns for I think it was five days & didn't find a single old coin.-----I didn't go to that one or I would probably done just as good!grinning smiley------You readin this Randy??---You should have come on up to Baker to our place & I would have helped find you a coin (zinc penny or somethin).------All kiddin aside---Randy & his wife Sandy are "good people"!thumbs down-----------Del
May 30, 2018 12:02PM
Del, I think Hombre might have a "new" favorite machine after him and Monte got done doin some horse trade'n. I think he might have a MX5+2 now. I tried calling him the other day to see how the trip home from the outing was...but went to voicemail.....I talked to Hombre quite a few times on the phone, was fun to finally meet him and put a face to the name.
May 30, 2018 02:07PM
PM sent