Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Any more knowledgeable than I Canadians on here

Posted by 1ptr58 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Any more knowledgeable than I Canadians on here
June 05, 2018 02:42AM
I’m looking at all the fancy nice machines and am going to be getting something.soon. I suppose part of the equation for us in Canada is the aftercare. Warranty work and the whole “I have a problem” possibility. I’m fairly sure Garrett’s can be serviced here but am unsure of others. I’m trying to avoid me “responsible for shipping” as that can be $$$. Anyone else have any ideas about who might provide warranty work in Canada? Even if the shipping is free to the USA, it can sadly take a very long time to get anything back. And we only have so much time here thanks everyone
Re: Any more knowledgeable than I Canadians on here
June 05, 2018 10:29AM
Makro stands behind the detectors sold in Canada, distributor in Ontario and Dilek directly would be the ones to contact. Response is quick.

Living in Canada not much you can do but, wait. Always have a back up plan or a second detector.

Since moving to Canada, I have learned if you want anything and can't buy it in Canada, you order and wait.
And that seems to be a lot. And its too bad many in the won't ship to Canada, shipping is no different than shipping within the USA, just a simple customs form to fill out --TO: FROM: CONTENTS:VALUE
Not like Canada is in Europe, as people think.......................................Canada is attached to entire North length of the USA

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me