Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta Fors Relic and the big coil

Posted by Potomac run 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta Fors Relic and the big coil
October 06, 2016 10:52AM
I got this 15.5 X 13 Goliath coil for my Relic as Keith calls it , well got two got the 10x5 to. Got them used from Don at NGR. they came today around 530 finished up dinner got it put on and walked out of the garage and in the woods cut it on dead batters! back to the house and finely found some batters cut it back on with about 15 minuets of light and BAM right out of the gate a J hook, then a chunk of lead from a canister shell, then a round chunk of iron that i was sure was a good eagle plate a foot down in that dark hole. on way back to the garage i dug and flat button. Like to never found it in dark. It was like i was in a new camp! Be back at it again tomorrow with my buddy. first time i been out in good bit my back has had me down this summer. 2 months of therapy has got me a little better but i cant hunt long.but some digging is better then none..

Re: Nokta Fors Relic and the big coil
October 09, 2016 10:50PM
Not bad for 15 minutes PR

Did you get out the next day again/how'd that go?
Re: Nokta Fors Relic and the big coil
October 10, 2016 11:39PM
dug one NY cuff and 1 more of the shot from the canister, my buddy got 3 shot also, the round iron disc was from a canister by the way