Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

R1 and R2 for sale

Posted by Jack Flynn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
R1 and R2 for sale
June 14, 2018 09:54AM
Racer 2 and Racer 1 for sale. After much thought and I haven't detecting but just a couple of times in the last year or so, letting my two favorite detectors go to someone who will use them. Had a massive heart attack in November and just don't want to dirt detect any more like i used to. Got other hobbies like fishing and hunting. Both detectors in like new condition and work like they should. 575.00 for both and all 6 coils, pay pal preferred. One sharpshooter coil, two OOR coils, one 5 inch coil and one new standard and an older standard coils..PM me here, Great machine imo and will find the goods.
[imgur.com]
[imgur.com]
[imgur.com]
Re: R1 and R2 for sale
June 14, 2018 10:10AM
Sorry to hear about your health issues Jack -

I wondered where you went - You certainly inspire\ me with the knowledge you pass on

I wish you good health my friend and i hope things improve -

Thanks for sharing everything Mr Flynnsmileys with beer

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
June 14, 2018 10:29AM
Really sorry to hear of your health problem Jack.----I wish the very best for you & your family.-----------Del
Good to hear from you Jack..
June 14, 2018 11:38AM
All the best to you and your family...
joe
June 14, 2018 01:36PM
Best wishes for your continued recovery, Jack.

Wayne
June 14, 2018 01:51PM
Ill take them. PM sent.
June 14, 2018 04:20PM
More and more health and age problems breaking up that old gang....good luck in your ventures...as for myself still miss the hobby and one day may be back if I feel up to it...
June 14, 2018 05:41PM
Dang hate to hear that Jack. I have been having some issues lately too. It sucks when Your Health goes. Man I tell My Friends enjoy it because it can turn on a dime.
I ate rite exercised don't smoke or drink so it can happen to anyone.
I still got Your hot Etrac and it's as good as ever. Good luck My Friend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2018 05:42PM by Harold,ILL..
June 16, 2018 01:36PM
Ole' Harold!

Couldn't resist <g> Hope everything turns out alright for you, Harold. You have my best wishes!

Wayne