Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Whites Blue & Gray Pro F/S

Posted by Daniel Tn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Whites Blue & Gray Pro F/S
October 18, 2016 01:14AM
This is the CB version of the Whites Blue & Gray Pro/5900 with the signal balance control on top of the box and not beside the search loop connection. There were two versions of it; this is the 2nd version and the more desirable one to have. You will be hard pressed to find a Blue & Gray Pro in better shape than this one. It has a new arm cuff and grip. The control box itself is in great shape; no missing lettering on the decals, etc. Everything is in working order with this machine. I had always wanted one and finally found one I really liked; was going to keep it in my relic room but decided to go ahead and sell it for funds towards something else (Minelab CTX3030). I have an almost brand new Royal 800 coil for it; I purchased it new and hunted with it once and used in my test garden. Detector will come with two coils, a new manual, copy of the original ad for the Blue & Gray Pro, and Whites Best Kept Secrets handbook.

I am asking $325 shipped in the lower 48. Not looking for any trades but am looking for a Minelab CTX 3030 if you might know someone who has a used one F/S.

Re: Whites Blue & Gray Pro F/S
October 18, 2016 05:27PM
Daniel what is the "CB" version?
October 18, 2016 05:48PM
Composite Board.

If you do a search on here for the Whites 5900, Keith explains it much better than I could.
October 18, 2016 06:04PM
Thanks Daniel---a beautiful ole WarHorse.
October 19, 2016 04:04PM
$300.
October 19, 2016 10:36PM
hi Daniel, I am interested in your detector. Ph# 503-867-7250
October 20, 2016 10:02PM
Traded.