Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

smiling smiley Coiltek 15" WOT for Etrac...etc. Reduced to $75 shipped!

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
smiling smiley Coiltek 15" WOT for Etrac...etc. Reduced to $75 shipped!
June 14, 2018 04:41PM
Trying to sell my WOT 15" coil with cover for the Etrac. Had it on an earlier post but didn't sell.

Coil works fine but has a crack in the bottom of it (see photo). Has had very little use but cannot guarantee it's waterproof integrity.

If you wanted...you could put a little epoxy on the crack...but it is still solid and not at all noticeable with the coil cover on.

This is a good buy for this high dollar Coiltek coil. (Sells for over $200 new). It is the older version but it seems to have been used very little.

I've been told that these larger coils seem to like "coins on edge"? I don't know...I bought it used and I only used it once myself before I got rid of my Etrac.

This is a good coil for the price. Should work on all Minelab Explorer Series detectors.

The WOT (Wonderful Orange Thing) for Etrac is $85 shipped. Reduced to $75 shipped! Final Reduction...$65 shipped! Thanks! hot smiley

Pics can be seen at: [metaldetectingforum.com]

Charles

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2018 08:58PM by Charles (Sabre)(Tx).