Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Wanna be a Star?

Posted by lytle78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Wanna be a Star?
June 22, 2018 04:26PM
Just posted over at Findmall - it’s legit, she really is a TV producer - see second link.

“Hi there - I'm a producer at Renegade Pictures a TV production company based in the UK.

Am working on a new treasure related project for a US Broadcaster and am looking for people who's passion or profession is Treasure Hunting, to front an exciting new series.

If you are interested please PM me, or reply here?

In advance, thanks very much. And, looking forward to hearing from you.

All the very best,

Zara Akester “

[www.findmall.com]

Here’s her LinkedIn page

[www.linkedin.com]

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2018 05:43PM by lytle78.
Re: Wanna be a Star?
June 22, 2018 04:55PM
There goes the neighborhood!
June 22, 2018 05:44PM
I have done interviews for detector shows over the past few years. All were interested. I did multiple interviews and then the shows all never panned out. I wonder if this one really will?

Nox600, CTX, CZ21, Excal II and White's DF with 920i stealthscoop...I live and hunt at the beach in Wilm NCsmiling smiley
June 22, 2018 07:01PM
I've had several solicitations for this type of thing but never followed up on any. I am through with show biz.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
June 22, 2018 09:36PM
I did a "Reality" show years ago with my family when "Reality" shows were just becoming popular. It was one episode in a series about antiques / collectibles and their values. Nothing "real" about it, everything was made up including the story line itself. It was fun to do at the time, we all got to be on TV and we got paid but so fake. I also know one of the producers from one of the "Housewives" shows, not surprisingly it's all scripted / suggested / fake scenes and story lines.
June 23, 2018 12:31AM
There's no way its going to beat out digging britt on utube.

just goggle digging Britt metal detecting....... you will see what i mean.

Back on the subject..... sounds cool but a person needs a lot of spear time for this

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2018 12:37AM by Rob in (ca).
June 23, 2018 01:48AM
Rob in (ca) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There's no way its going to beat out digging britt
> on utube.
>
> just goggle digging Britt metal detecting....... y
> ou will see what i mean.
>
> Back on the subject..... sounds cool but a person
> needs a lot of spear time for this

Yep She is one Metal detectorist I will always watch.
A Milf for some but just right for Me. Ha!
June 23, 2018 06:54AM
A TV reporter sent me this message on FB, i politely passed on the invitation, you just have to be double cautions as to their intent as they could easily twist a program into a negative view of the hobby.
Our group prefer to stay below the radar!

'Hi there, Ita Dungan here, a reporter at BBC Newsline. Wondering if one for your group might be able to give me a call re possible story for Radio Ulster/ BBC NI news. 07890995735. Thanks'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2018 06:56AM by ghound.