Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Last Call - Teknetics Omega 8000 and G2

Posted by lytle78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Last Call - Teknetics Omega 8000 and G2
December 14, 2016 04:14PM
I posted the below info a while back about a Teknetics close-out of these two detectors. Several forum members have ordered them I believe.

I just ordered one for myself this morning and Rubi tells me that there are only a few remaining, so this is last call for a good deal. Below is my original post.

Also, they are offering special pricing on the whole Teknetics line - if you are interested, call Rubi!

Yesterday Technetics started a small scale test program for direct sales of Technetics detectors. It's very much a "test the waters" rollout.

They have appointed five "Exclusive Reps" to offer the program to customers. I am one of the Reps.

The program for now covers only the Omega8000 and the G2 (not the +)

Here's how it works. The buyer places the order direct with Teknetics in El Paso, tells them who the referring Rep is (the pricing is only available with reference to one of the 5 Reps) and the detector is shipped by Tek direct to the customer.

To order, contact Teknetics - Rubi Martinez (915) 633-8354 with my name as reference - Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST.

There are three different Om8000 packages and one G2

The pricing is extremely low.

Omega8000 with

10" concentric oval - $375

11" dd - $400

1" conc. and 11" dd - $475

10" conc., 11' dd and 5" dd - $540

G2 with 11" dd $460

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2016 04:56PM by lytle78.