Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CZ20/21 shaft mount?

Posted by Badger in NH 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
CZ20/21 shaft mount?
July 08, 2018 07:03PM
I'm looking for a way to mount my CZ20 under the shaft which I have extended beyond the arm cuff.

I see a few nice designs when I search Google Images but I can't find anyone in the US who sells them. I don't want to spend $120 for a whole new shaft. All I need is a mounting bracket that clamps to the tubing.

Does anyone know of any products or DIY tricks?

Re: CZ20/21 shaft mount?
July 08, 2018 07:49PM
Badger,

I mounted my CZ20 to a straight shaft under the arm by getting a piece of thin sheet metal, cut it to match the width and length of where the factory bracket slides in. I cut it just a tad wider and then bent it a bit so it slides in with a slight bow. I then got a small piece of an old CZ rod tube, cut it to about 3-4 inches in length, drilled out holes and fitted small nuts/bolts so that the sheet metal is attached to the tube and then drilled out the holes on the straight shaft to match the holes on the upper small tube and attached with nuts/bolts.

I can take a picture and send it to you if you want to see it. Did the same on my CZ6a too only it's a different mounting piece.

PM me your e-mail if you want me to send a pic.
July 09, 2018 10:27AM
Lenox plastic might also be an option to make a bracket with. You can get it in various size sheets and thicknesses and its easy to heat and work with.
July 09, 2018 10:57AM
These used to be on ebay for like $10-$15. Worked like a charm. They arent there anymore?

Nox600, CTX, CZ21, Excal II and White's DF with 920i stealthscoop...I live and hunt at the beach in Wilm NCsmiling smiley
July 09, 2018 12:37PM
a-Bomb - Nope, apparently they don't make them anymore.

dew - I couldn't find any useful info on Lenox sheets.

rover - PM sent.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2018 03:53PM by Badger in NH.
July 10, 2018 01:46AM
Badger...pictures have been sent.
July 19, 2018 01:05AM
Badger in NH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a-Bomb - Nope, apparently they don't make them a
> nymore.
>
> dew - I couldn't find any useful info on Lenox s
> heets.
>
> rover - PM sent.
>
> .

I'm the one that was making those. I listed more for those looking for them ...
July 19, 2018 12:12PM
flgliderpilot Wrote:
> I'm the one that was making those. I listed more for those looking for them …

Too late. I custom made my own for less than $2 and it works great.
July 25, 2018 02:17PM
>
> Too late. I custom made my own for less than $2 an
> d it works great.

Good deal, I really only made mine for myself also but I just keep one up on ebay in case someone asks me for one .... obviously I am not getting rich selling them for $13 shipped with hardware when they take 3 hours to make!

Most people just zip tie the belt clip to the shaft.