Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Equinox has increased the competition - at the beach

Posted by lytle78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Equinox has increased the competition - at the beach
July 08, 2018 09:21PM
Since our favorite forum – this one of course - has no silly rules about posting links to other forums – unlike other forums which frankly I consider to be silly for having such silly rules – here’s a link to an interesting discussion about how many people are hitting the beach is with equinox these and what that means…

[www.findmall.com]

PS, just wait till a deep, waterproof PI with iron ID ever appears - if it ever does.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
Re: Equinox has increased the competition - at the beach
July 09, 2018 10:23AM
Rick...... i believe they are over reacting. Time will tell, but right now the Nox isnt a gold vacuum leaving nothing behind. Most people havent had it but a few month...... so there isnt a expert out there. MOST recent drop targets arent all of a sudden being missed by the Xcal/CTX/CZ or PIs. Its more likely the time of the year it is........ RECENT DROP time. Just like yesterday i saw 10 other hunter where a few months back i may have been out there by myself or had a few show up as it warmed up. Summer there is always more hunters........ many of the less serious types, those who just bought new machines, or the more serious hunters hitting the beach more often doing more hours. Same ole same ole .... the guy who gets the coil over the gold .... and knows its gold or at least a target....... gets the gold. More hunter.......more hours.... more shifts of hunters....... less recent drops. Yesterday even with all those hunters i still got 2 small golds....... because i didnt hunt where other hunters were pounding the areas. Even a blind squirrel running around out there with a serious machine is going to hit on a recent drop.