Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Selling my Rutus Alter 71

Posted by Mike Hillis 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Selling my Rutus Alter 71
July 10, 2018 03:34PM
Just don't have time for it.

If anyone is interested here is the link to the Findmall listing.

[www.findmall.com]

HH
Mike
Re: Selling my Rutus Alter 71
July 10, 2018 03:58PM
"Hah! That's amazing!
Was going to Reference you in reply to 'Lawrenzo's' post, "Rutus?"

I was trying to add a few paragraphs to that thread yesterday but came up with a 'Phorum' problem a few times in a row?

I was going to say that you had chased and bought one! But now you're selling!
It'll go for sure...might take a while as used stuff gone quiet?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2018 04:00PM by Des D.
July 10, 2018 04:20PM
Des,
Yeah....I made the decision to sell last week. I haven't detected in weeks and just don't have the time to set it up properly for my sites and targets.

I was looking at getting the Mars 5x10 DD coil for it, along with the wireless headphones but decided it was stupid to spend more money on it when I didn't even have the time to use it. Then went on to the next step, and decided rather than watch it gather dust behind the door I'd pass it on and try it again when I have more time available.

Love the audio and the graph though, so I'll be doing a repeat at some time.

HH
Mike
July 30, 2018 05:38PM
I think I'm going to hold on to it a awhile. I was out a couple of weeks ago with my G2+ and I was wishing it had a high tone for high conductors. And then I got to thinking, hey! why don't I make a G2+ program on my RA71 and make it more like I want it.

So that is what I'm going to do. If I like it better, I'll sell the G2+ and invest more in the RA71.

HH
Mike
July 30, 2018 07:25PM
Does it have good modulated audio? Adjustable to Your hearing? Just curious not looking to buy another unit.
August 24, 2018 03:31PM
Decided to go ahead and sell. Reducing the price to $450 shipped.

HH
Mike
August 24, 2018 03:40PM
I'm waiting to see what is coming in the fall before I spend any money. So far I'll take the Impact out, it found me my first gold coin this year and it has worked like a hound dog in my dirt. Even like it better than the deus I sold and had for a few years.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 17, 2018 09:25PM
The Rutus Alter 71 has been sold.
Mike