Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

equinox 6 inch coil verse deus hf coil

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
equinox 6 inch coil verse deus hf coil
August 02, 2018 07:01PM
Re: equinox 6 inch coil verse deus hf coil
August 02, 2018 07:20PM
Nice vid, I've noticed the field 2 audio seems to be more telling than the audio on park 2 on the lower nickel range stuff. Been comparing signals in the field.
August 02, 2018 07:27PM
I will have to take a look at that. Also been hearing reports of gold 1 being good but I have not had time for that yet.
August 03, 2018 10:58AM
The Deus seemed to win out in certain parts of the test but I wonder how it would be if it had a 6" Coil,

One thing I noticed is that the Nox seemed a little slow to react when the coil was first swept over the target but once it locked on to it It gave a nice signal, I wonder if that would sharpen up if it was set to 2 Tones, In junk filled sites I only use 2 tone so I get a "Yes" or "No" dig report from the detector instead of trying to decide whether it is a good target or a bad target that is mixed in when using many Tone's, I would like to see ML make the overall tones much sharper, Not like the digital sounds of the Deus, Just a bit more of a Bang when it hits, Overall the Nox is looking Good.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2018 11:00AM by auminesweeper.
August 03, 2018 12:23PM
I didn't have time to watch the entire video because I have to go to work.

Did you try the Equinox in Gold mode?

Since the Deus coil is HF, I would think that running Gold mode on the Equinox would would be a more logical comparison.

August 03, 2018 02:14PM
The last 3 minutes of the video needs to be watched because it shows the strength of the 6 inch coil .Only messed with gold mode a few minutes will have to take a longer look at it. TNsharpshooter has been using it ….

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2018 02:16PM by calabash digger.
August 03, 2018 02:49PM
Ole' Calabash!
August 03, 2018 03:52PM
Ole Calabash!
August 03, 2018 04:00PM
The audio in prospect mode is horrible yuck
August 03, 2018 05:03PM
Kickindirt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The audio in prospect mode is horrible yuck

I did an entire hunt in gold 1 around my local cellar hole a few weeks ago and I thought it worked great, especially in the iron. Even though I've hunted the place for over 20 years, I was able to get four non ferrous items.

Gold mode is by far the deepest and being high frequency, should have the best separation.

Ole'

Why are we saying Ole'? Is there a bullfight in town?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2018 05:10PM by Badger in NH.
August 03, 2018 08:48PM
We need to see what the the new coils and freq will do or won't do for the deus

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
August 04, 2018 01:01PM
Great video! Thanks. Compliments, can't wait for the follw up.