Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tone Question......Equinox

Posted by cwtrader1863 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tone Question......Equinox
September 24, 2017 10:28PM
Tone question about Equinox. I have listened to several minelabs in the past and im not crazy about bell sounds or the other strange sounds. I like a good solid easy to recognize high/low pitches or iron grunts. Can the Equinox be adjusted to this or are we stuck with bells and other sounds. Very interested if it can tone adjust.
Re: Tone Question......Equinox
September 25, 2017 12:17AM
I believe you're talking about running multi tones. There are several options on my etrac other than multi tones. I mean you can make it sound like any other ordinary machine if you want. The Equinox has 1,2,5 and multi (25 tones) options as far as I can see? Just find something pleasant to your ear...

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]
September 25, 2017 01:00AM
If I understand, the Equinox has 25 tones available. I saw it said on a video (Mark Lawrie, maybe) saying you could choose like 1, 2, 4, 5, or 25 tones...something like that. So, to answer your question, I do think it can be set up to use only a small number of tones...if one were to desire to do so.

Steve

EDITED TO ADD -- sorry for the redundant reply. The last poster said essentially the same thing; his post was not there when I started composing mine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2017 01:11AM by steveg.
September 25, 2017 01:48AM
see xterra 705 for tones.

25=99=multi-tone for each of the 24 + TIDs and 1 tone for the - iron TIDs

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2017 01:51AM by detectingMO.
September 25, 2017 02:13AM
detectingMO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> see xterra 705 for tones.
>
> 25=99=multi-tone for each of the 24 + TIDs and 1 t
> one for the - iron TIDs

Excellent correlation Craig!

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]