Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

For sale.... Xp deus water kit...( brand new)

Posted by OutlawDetectors 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
For sale.... Xp deus water kit...( brand new)
August 24, 2018 07:38PM
Hi...
I'm selling a brand new water kit for the xp deus...its the factory deus water kit...

$50 shipped
Paypal family and friends or add 3% for regular paypal...
US buyers only...

Shoot me a PM

Can send pictures if interested just PM me your email address and I will send them...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2018 10:15PM by OutlawDetectors.
Re: Xp deus water kit...( brand new)
August 24, 2018 07:44PM
This screams for details! It's a great idea and looks like it can be a real deal, but just what are we buying? When I had my Deus I'd have loved a water kit!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
Re: Xp deus water kit...( brand new)
August 24, 2018 08:05PM
Your buying a brand new factory water kit for the xp deus. Pm me your email address and I will send pics

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2018 08:32PM by OutlawDetectors.
Re: For sale.... Xp deus water kit...( brand new)
August 24, 2018 11:23PM
Two posts and a F/S ad?---"Interesting" forum name, are you serious about that?----or----are you a dealer with that being your "business name"?----If it's the latter, Tom doesn't like dealers posting F/S ads here.-----Just a "heads up"--and a question.----------Del
August 24, 2018 11:35PM
Nope not a dealer... and yes ive posted just twice but have been reading and learning from this site for quite awhile... and by the way I just liked the username so i went with it... is there problem? Im Just getting rid of some stuff I dont use that's just collecting dust that's all... figured someone here can get some use out of the water kit...
August 24, 2018 11:55PM
OutlawDetectors Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nope not a dealer... and yes ive posted just twice
> but have been reading and learning from this site
> for quite awhile... and by the way I just liked th
> e username so i went with it... is there problem?
> Im Just getting rid of some stuff I dont use that'
> s just collecting dust that's all... figured some
> one here can get some use out of the water kit...

Is there a problem?---Not as far as I'm concerned & welcome to the group as a new member.-----I just thought it was a "curious" name (or a dealer name).------Tesoro makes a detector named "Outlaw"--so it can't be all bad!smiling smiley----Hope you get your item(s) sold to both you & the buyers satisfaction.
August 25, 2018 12:17AM
Thank you.. it's a great forum with a ton of knowledge to learn from... yeah I use to own the outlaw, vaquero and sand shark... love tesoro machines...