Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

equinox 800 compared to explorer, ctx, etrac

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
equinox 800 compared to explorer, ctx, etrac
August 27, 2018 03:33PM
What is different about the Equinox? This is my 2 cents about the detectors.equinox compared to other minelab detectors
Re: equinox 800 compared to explorer, ctx, etrac
August 28, 2018 02:12PM
Calabash do you think the Equinox can hit high conductors just as good as the se pro, etrac and CTX? Your saying it doesn't out mask them on high conductors but, can it hit on them as good and as deep? If this is the case then the weight alone with the Equinox would be a reason to use it over the others for me. I personally have had great success finding high conductors as I have found 75 silvers in the last 3 1/2 months using the Equinox in lots of sites I hit with the Etrac and CTX. If Minelab could come out with a light detector like the Equinox that is geared more toward high conductors it would be a amazing detector for silver coin hunters and I and many others would jump on that detector in a heart beat. Thanks
August 28, 2018 06:26PM
It hits silver great too in my soil. It as deep as the CTX ,ETrac, and Explorer in my soil on high conducters. It whips them on low conducters. I was just saying from the test I did with silver didn't see a advantage on unmasking except on low conducters. I really like the Equinox and have found a few silvers with it too . It smacked them...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2018 06:28PM by calabash digger.
August 28, 2018 07:20PM
Thanks Calabash! Love your videos by the way. Lots of great info.
August 28, 2018 07:32PM
Ole' Calabash!
August 29, 2018 10:54AM
For me salt beach hunting...... ive found the slight adjustment to the low digits has an affect on clad coins especially those on edge compared to the CTX.
August 31, 2018 03:46AM
Calabash-digger, I enjoyed your video very much. Thanx for taking the time to put that together.