Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone willing to part with their ML Musketeer Advantage

Posted by Michael296 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anyone willing to part with their ML Musketeer Advantage
August 27, 2018 11:26PM
preferably with the TS 800 coil and at a REASONABLE price ???
I sold mine last year and would like to play around with one to compare to a couple of my other machines..
I said REASONABLE !!!
Re: Anyone willing to part with their ML Musketeer Advantage
August 28, 2018 02:51AM
I have a friend who is talking about about selling his. I'll back with you on it. What is a good price for one.
Rick
August 28, 2018 09:58PM
Price ??? is a very good question and one I can't answer until faced with the package. I am interested though. Not willing to go crazy $$$$. I do have a budget
Thank you, Michael
August 28, 2018 11:01PM
All depends upon condition. Remember that Minelab was dumping them at the end for $300.00 for the Pro package (2 coils). Base your buying asking price on that.
They don't often come up for sale, they live in the closest as folks love them and can't seem to part with them. And if you do spot one for sale, you may have to pay asking price or patiently wait for a bargain to come along. Maybe a long wait.
Average selling price from what I have seen in used condition is about $225-275.00 with one coil. If its in minty condition, you may be forced to pay more if you really want an Advantage.

I picked up SkiWhiz's Advantage for $150 shipped and sunk about $25.00 into repairing the search coil cable. Works great.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
September 08, 2018 01:58AM
Still hoping that one of you all are willing to let go of their musketeer !!!