Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Minelab Equinox 800 ***SOLD***

Posted by TexHunter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Minelab Equinox 800 ***SOLD***
August 30, 2018 03:58PM
This is up for sale after recent diagnosis of a tumor on my spinal column up at my neck area. Looks like I'll be out of commission for awhile. Selling a brand new Minelab Equinox 800. Removed from the box, and charged to make sure it works. 35 months of transferable warranty left. Comes with: 11" Pro Coil/Cover, and All original packaging in the original box, from a non-smoking home. $795. PayPal "Friends/Family" payment, or $814.00 for PayPal "Goods/Services" payment, or USPS Money Order.

Not interested in any trades.

Thanks for looking...

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2018 03:32PM by TexHunter.
Re: Minelab Equinox 800 - Back Up For Sale...
August 30, 2018 09:53PM
I'm very sorry to hear that.
I'm hoping yours on a treatment plan and it'll be examined and removed and you'll have a successful outcome.
Been down that road nine years ago and it's a bitch.
Wishing you well.

That's a good deal on the detector!

Des D
August 30, 2018 11:13PM
Ok Tex, fight it stay positive. Eat as good as you can, hope all brings you back, brother.
August 31, 2018 12:31AM
My prayer goes out for you.

Rick
August 31, 2018 01:39AM
I fought cancer for five years and have been in remission for seven. I have a website that you may want to look at www.ourmissionisremission.net

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
August 31, 2018 01:52AM
Otto

Sorry to hear about your cancer, My prayers and wishes for a fast recovery go out to you.

Tom
August 31, 2018 02:32AM
Otto-----You didn't say--is the tumor malignant?----Stay positive & take care of yourself, they have good treatment now days.------I had a cancer taken off my eye lid (of all places) about a year ago---so far, so good.---------Del
Re: Minelab Equinox 800 For Sale...
August 31, 2018 09:53PM
Thanks for all the kind, and positive, words guys. I guess one thing going for me is that it took them 14 1/2 years, and 7 biopsies, for them to find the prostate cancer. I had radiation treatment followed by radioactive titanium seed implant therapy. That was 6 years ago last March. I've had 3 MRI sessions and 1 CT scan in the last two weeks. I'll get the final dope on this next Friday. The doc gave me 50-50 so we'll see.

Again, thanks for your thoughts and prayers,
Otto...
August 31, 2018 10:10PM
Good luck and I have had a Prostate Biopsy and it is No Fun.
August 31, 2018 10:16PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good luck and I have had a Prostate Biopsy and it
> is No Fun.

I dreaded it each and every time, but it had to be done. Usually took 10-12 plugs each time. Doc said my prostate looked like swiss cheese...
August 31, 2018 10:20PM
All tumors are not malignant....lets hope its not...wife has been cancer free for 4 yrs after having part of right lung removed...so stay positive as we are all are praying for you...
August 31, 2018 10:41PM
TexHunter Wrote:
> Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Good luck and I have had a Prostate Biopsy and i
> t
> > is No Fun.
>
>
> I dreaded it each and every time, but it had to be
> done. Usually took 10-12 plugs each time. Doc said
> my prostate looked like swiss cheese...

Yep I pissed Blood for 2 Weeks after Mine. Called the Doctor as got kinda paranoid He said that was Normal?
Felt like Crap for a Month after. Always thought I got an infection as took a long time to feel Good again.
And that's nothing compared to what My Dad went through with Bladder Cancer. You don't even want to hear about what they did to Him.
It's like John Wayne sad 'Getting Old ain't for Pussys'.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2018 11:10PM by Harold,ILL..
September 01, 2018 02:01AM
Otto...… those biopsies are approx. 60% effective. (40% chance it'll miss the cancer). You need a 3T MRI (3-Tesla). ((( And probably a 4K-Score blood test )))
September 01, 2018 02:12AM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
> Otto...… those biopsies are approx. 60% effective.
> (40% chance it'll miss the cancer). You need a 3T
> MRI (3-Tesla). ((( And probably a 4K-Score blood
> test )))

Hi Tom,

That is very true. They missed it on 6 previous attempts to find it. My PSA continued to climb over that 14.5 year period to 39 when they finally hit the right spot in 2011. I got the notification that they found the cancer on Dec. 23,2011 (Merry Christmas, you have prostate cancer). I'm not familiar with the test you are referring to, and don't even know if they had that available when all of it started with my first PSA test in '97. So far I've been prostate cancer free since my treatment in 2012, but my PSA is slowly rising again from 0 soon after the treatment to almost 4 two months ago. I'm not really concerned about the prostate at this time as it probably wouldn't be what kills me now. If I were much younger, I would feel differently.

Now we just need to see where this latest attack is headed, and what, if anything, to do about it.

I really appreciate the concern from my fellow hunters, and their kind and positive thoughts. Although I don't post that much, I still consider you all my friends...
September 01, 2018 02:21AM
Hmmmmmmm.

Order-of-events you may need:

4K-Score
3T MRI
Prostate Fusion Biopsy
September 01, 2018 09:42AM
Hang in there Tex.
We’re pulling for ya.
September 01, 2018 02:03PM
Prayers coming your way. Good Luck.
September 01, 2018 04:58PM
Best of luck to you Tex.
September 01, 2018 07:47PM
Keep us informed on the test results. We are all here for you. Try to keep positive. My family has also had its share of medical problems....really feel for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2018 03:33AM by Arkansas.
September 02, 2018 12:50PM
Hope your well soon Tex.thumbs down