Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

deleted.

Posted by Mike Hillis 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
deleted.
September 11, 2018 05:01PM
don't want to break the hot link rule.

Mike

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2018 10:04PM by Mike Hillis.
Re: deleted.
September 12, 2018 12:09AM
This isn't Finemall..... they won't delete your posts, give you a time out or any other such non-sense that goes on on some of the other forums.

Well unless your name is Gary Kemper spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
September 12, 2018 12:27AM
I'm like a battered wife, after using Findmall I feel like just reading the forum could get me deleted/banned.

Cal_cobra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This isn't Finemall..... they won't delete your po
> sts, give you a time out or any other such non-sen
> se that goes on on some of the other forums.
>
> Well unless your name is Gary Kemper spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
September 12, 2018 01:03PM
ChrisMD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm like a battered wife, after using Findmall I f
> eel like just reading the forum could get me delet
> ed/banned.

>
> Cal_cobra Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This isn't Finemall..... they won't delete your
> po
> > sts, give you a time out or any other such non-s
> en
> > se that goes on on some of the other forums.
> >
> > Well unless your name is Gary Kemper spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Not as bad as Tnet.
September 12, 2018 07:04PM
Findmall, heck. Try the idiot mods at Treasure net. All you have to do is disagree with the senile old coot and you get dumped.
September 14, 2018 11:52PM
We have a hot link rule? Pretty much, as long as it's not just a gratuitous link to some site somebody is trying to promote, there is no problem with linking (as long as it is not spam, like moving services in Bangladesh). Or somebody that's only purpose to come to this site is to promote something (like their really super special metal detecting site). To link to a metal detecting article or story on another site, post on another forum, a news article or something for the purpose of helping others on this site to gain knowledge about metal detecting and is in good taste, no problem. It's hard to get banned from this site, few have actually accomplished this task. Mike Hillis has ALWAYS been a member of extreme integrity, I doubt that a link from him would be a problem. In the unlikely event that it was, I might delete it and send him an e-mail explaining my and Tom's position and ask him not to do it again. We try to keep this forum a free exchange of ideas and opinions, as long as members show due respect and do not personally attack fellow members (or troll). Anyone can disagree, but do so with respect and integrity. I hope this clears up any questions about the 'Hot Link Rule'.