Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta Anfibio Series now on Nokta Site

Posted by Cal_cobra 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta Anfibio Series now on Nokta Site
September 18, 2018 05:42PM
Looks like an Impact in a Kruzer case:

[noktadetectors.com]
Re: Nokta Anfibio Series now on Nokta Site
September 18, 2018 06:21PM
wow - they certainly know how to quickly and effectively IMPROVE on each model

thumbs down

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
September 18, 2018 07:07PM
rustic charm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wow - they certainly know how to quickly and effec
> tively IMPROVE on each model
>
> thumbs down

or maybe they release them not quite perfect so they can sell you another a few months later spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
September 18, 2018 07:31PM
How much does it weigh?
September 18, 2018 07:44PM
sanjuro Wrote:
> rustic charm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > wow - they certainly know how to quickly and eff
> ec
> > tively IMPROVE on each model
> >
> > thumbs down
>
>
> or maybe they release them not quite perfect so th
> ey can sell you another a few months later spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Correct... because perfection is impossible to achieve with any product and/or service in the world... as a company we try our best to build upon customer feedbacks and apply them in the next model available...
please think for a second...did we not know our Impact sales would get affected when we released the Kruzer? Of course we did... I am sure you know me by now..I am the VP of Sales &Marketing..if you think I am not clever enough to anticipate what will happen after a release, you are wrong... why would we not want to sell a more expensive product? Answer is simple.... this company is not all about money ... hard to believe in today's world but it is the truth....beyond making money, there is a whole pride factor in our motivation as a team... thank you.
September 18, 2018 07:57PM
Makro Multi Kruzer 5/14/19 kHz
Notka Amphibio 5/14/20 kHz

Which one do you buy?

HH
Mike
September 18, 2018 08:19PM
Is the battery in the armrest where it belongs?
September 18, 2018 08:38PM
Is the simultaneous multi frequency or multiple selectable frequencies?
September 18, 2018 08:38PM
Mike Hillis Wrote:
> Makro Multi Kruzer 5/14/19 kHz
> Notka Amphibio 5/14/20 kHz
>
> Which one do you buy?
>
> HH
> Mike

Need more info on the Anfibio to make an informed decision. Don't think the 1kHz difference factors into the equation (matter of fact the Impact, Kruzer and Anfibio can all use the same coils, although it may not be sanctioned to use an Impact coil on the Kruzer and Anfibio ), but what else does the Anfibio bring to the table? It looks like the Anfibio has more search modes akin to the Impact, but having had the Impact, I typically only used a few of the search modes, and the same modes were incorporated into the Multi Kruzer. IMO it really depends on your needs?
September 18, 2018 08:45PM
I think you have the Picture backwards Dilek on the 14 and 19 Anfibio.

The screen layout in your Fibio 14 picture is of the 19 and Vice versa

Unless the production models were changed??

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
September 18, 2018 09:49PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
> I think you have the Picture backwards Dilek on th
> e 14 and 19 Anfibio.
>
> The screen layout in your Fibio 14 picture is of t
> he 19 and Vice versa
>
> Unless the production models were changed??
>
> Keith

THANK YOU! I will get it fixed in the morning... my web team must have gotten them mixed up...
September 18, 2018 10:01PM
All things being equal I would much rather have a detector company aggressively develop and launch new products than wait years and years to get a new machine released.
Still enjoying my FORS Relic that I bought several years ago after reading Keith and Monte's posts, and I continue watching what is being released with great interest.
If the unit you have is bringing in good finds you have the luxury of using it until the next great thing sets you on fire.
Would really like a trigger type pinpoint switch thoughsmileys with beer
Just saying.....
September 18, 2018 10:19PM
Druid
Still enjoying my FORS Relic that I bought several years ago after reading Keith and Monte's posts, and I continue watching what is being released with great interest.
Glad to hear you are still using and enjoying the excellent FORS Relic! thumbs down I admire what the Racer 2 and Impact and Multi-Kruzer and now an Anfibio can do ... but my CoRe and Relic will always be with me in my detefcting travels regardless of any other make or model I have or that might come along in the future.

Matter of fact, whenever I get any detector in my hands to evaluate or just try-it-out, I have four different detectors that I use for side-by-side comparisons, and two of those are the CoRe and Relic. Wonderful, well-built detectors as are all the Nokta / Makro devices.

Monte
September 18, 2018 10:55PM
How much does it weigh?
September 18, 2018 11:28PM
Druid Wrote:
> All things being equal I would much rather have a detector company aggressively develop and launch new products than wait years and years to get a new machine released.
> Still enjoying my FORS Relic that I bought several years ago after reading Keith and Monte's posts, and I continue watching what is being released with great interest.
> If the unit you have is bringing in good finds you have the luxury of using it until the next great thing sets you on fire.
> Would really like a trigger type pinpoint switch thoughsmileys with beer
> Just saying.....

+1

You don't have to buy every new detector that comes along, if what you have works, great, if you're itching for new and improved, look no further smoking smiley
September 19, 2018 01:41AM
Hi Calabash,
3.9 lbs. per the specs, with the stock coil and 4 AA batteries.
Unit definitely feels lighter than that due to very good weight distribution / balance.
Drew.
September 19, 2018 01:45AM
Druid Wrote:
> Hi Calabash,
> 3.9 lbs. per the specs, with the stock coil and 4 AA batteries. Unit definitely feels lighter than that due to very good weight distribution / balance.
> Drew.

So it's heavier then the Multi Kruzer by a pound, wonder why??

AA's batteries, the Nokta page shows them with built-in LIPO rechargeable batteries???
September 19, 2018 01:50AM
Hi Cal,

Mine is a couple years old now 2016 vintage, batts may be LiPo now, don't know. Mine came with and uses 4 AA batts.
As to weight Relic is built on the FORS platform, an older gen machine, totally different design to Kruzer series.
Cheers,
Drew.
September 19, 2018 01:54AM
I believe he was asking about the weight of the Anfibio.
September 19, 2018 04:19AM
We will have to see what the Anfibio can do when hunters that own the Impact and the Kruzer can tell us what the difference is. Not from first time users or testers that have not used the other detectors in their line. I loved the first racer and thought the second one added some bells and whistles that were a good step forward but didn't make it a better machine than the first racer.
I have read some users that like the Kruzer better than the impact but now we have to see what this new Anfibio brings to the table. I don't think sales will be all that great with it being released so close to the Kruzer and a lot of hunters went ahead and got the nox 600 and 800. I would think their sales went through the roof. Though they have had some issues and I would think if they release a new update to the 600-800 they may fix some of the problems that last update didn't seem to fix from what I have read. I know a lot of hunters in the East Coast that I have hunted with are teaming up the deus and the 800 and finding it to be a one two punch. The important thing is even a new and somewhat improved version means nothing unless you have the skill to find relics. It is the one swing tone or the iron and mixed tone or hunting in iron and waiting for a high tone to hit. That is what the hobby is about for us hardcore hunters. Finding what other missed and saving the history so we can have some of our history in our cases to look at and admire.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 19, 2018 04:34AM
Druid Wrote:
> Hi Cal,
>
> Mine is a couple years old now 2016 vintage, batts
> may be LiPo now, don't know. Mine came with and us
> es 4 AA batts.
> As to weight Relic is built on the FORS platform,
> an older gen machine, totally different design to
> Kruzer series.
> Cheers,
> Drew.

Hi Drew, Sorry thought you were referring to the Anfibio.

GL&HH,
Cal
September 19, 2018 07:53AM
No answer to my question?
September 19, 2018 08:26AM
Mike Hillis Wrote:
> Makro Multi Kruzer 5/14/19 kHz
> Notka Amphibio 5/14/20 kHz
>
> Which one do you buy?
>
> HH
> Mike

Which ever platform you prefer - it seems to be a sticking point with many -

Nokta / Makro simply cater for both - thumbs down

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
September 19, 2018 08:40AM
Will the Anfibio 11 coil be available to use on an Impact?
September 19, 2018 12:28PM
choppadude Wrote:
> No answer to my question?

It’s selectable. They said they’re developing the simultaneous one now, to be packaged in their new beginner detectors body.
September 19, 2018 03:07PM
I was going to say the same thing, Keith, but you beat me to it. <g>

Wayne
September 19, 2018 06:14PM
I like the overall look and build of that one better than the Multi Kruzer. But I have NEVER been a fan of the S rod design detectors either so. Lighted key pad buttons too...woo hoo, and no twist cam locks. That sounds like most all my minor complaints about the Multi Kruzer have been addressed.

Will the current waterproof Kruzer headphones work on the Anfibio?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2018 09:10PM by Daniel Tn.
September 20, 2018 01:42PM
I love my Kruzer so far! I really have no gripes about it and still coming to grips on all the customization options. I do want one of those 11" round DD coils though, when they come out on the market!