Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Detectors collecting dust

Posted by Blackflag 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Detectors collecting dust
September 23, 2018 10:42PM
Ctx with 4 coils 3 lower shafts and 2 rechargeable batteries works great $1300. Xp deus with 11” and 9” with mi6 pinpointer works great still got a few years warranty $1000. Nokta Impact with 5 coils wire less headphones several lower shafts $700. MXT with5x9 sef and stock coil $250. Sovereign GT almost mint condition stock coil $600. Explorer XS excellent condition with 5 coils and several lower shafts $600 a Ali have black and red makro racers that both have Oor, 5x9 and stock coils and extra lower shafts and wireless for black machine $250 for red racer $350 for black. All machines are shipped prices Thanks Todd Fayard
Re: Detectors collecting dust
September 24, 2018 12:47AM
Todd,

is the MXT a "Pro" model?? If so I'll take it off your hands. If not I'll pass.

Thanks

MRH
Wayne
September 24, 2018 12:49AM
Wayne , didn't you just sell your MXT Pro? Your as bad as me, every time I sell that machine I always buy one back.lol
September 24, 2018 12:58AM
PM sent on the CTX.
September 24, 2018 03:15AM
Some good detectors being sold there!----What one(s) are you going to keep?
September 24, 2018 12:03PM
It not the pro MRH. Thanks I appreciate everyone’s interest. I’ve got to ship a Nox to Ga this morning. Lol Really enjoy all of these machines just not detecting much right now. Figured someone else may enjoy them at some decent prices. I’m really wanting to keep a couple that are hard to find. If they sell I will buy again when I’m detecting a lot more. Thanks Todd Fayard
September 24, 2018 03:14PM
No offence I hope...….new forum name for me...anyone preferably a known forum member can vouch for this poster....
September 24, 2018 06:01PM
Welgund Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wayne , didn't you just sell your MXT Pro? Your a
> s bad as me, every time I sell that machine I alwa
> ys buy one back.lol

Lol

I hear ya Welgund

and yep = I just sold mine a couple months ago!
September 24, 2018 07:01PM
Hello,
Is it possible to get a picture of your GT perhaps, I am interested if it is pristine.
JIM
September 24, 2018 10:11PM
Got any pics of the Black Makro setup Toddy? winking smiley

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
September 25, 2018 06:07PM
Anyone wanting to deal with Todd...( Black flag) ..please note he is a very honest and respectable person..

No worries whatsoever with him ..

Good solid salt of the earth type person..

Always treated me with respect and in trades or buying or selling has always been more than curtious and helpful ..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
September 25, 2018 07:20PM
Thanks Keith your input appreciated....Dan
September 25, 2018 09:04PM
Thanks for the kind words Keith. CTX is sold. Thanks Todd Fayard
September 29, 2018 11:26AM
MXT is sold. Can make someone a really good deal on the deus, racers, or Impact. Let’s deal if anyone is interested. Thanks Todd Fayard
October 14, 2018 01:07PM
Im interested in the impact, need pics condition and warranty?
October 14, 2018 02:05PM
PM sent