Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anfibio detector prices in USA revealed.

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Anfibio detector prices in USA revealed.
September 27, 2018 12:31PM
The very premise for the strong request of a SMF...… is NOT based off of: "We just want a SMF". There is extreme legitimate justification in testimony for simultaneous multi-frequency request. It is nearly exclusively: "performance based". In a nutshell...…. SMF's punch through bad dirt better. Hold on to accurate ID's at depth....and in bad dirt....better. Handle EMI better. Genuinely handle wet-salt better..... to include more accurate ID at depth.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., and a host of other rationale/justifications. Please don't just simply pump out a generic SMF..... just to have one available on your corporate spreadsheet.
September 27, 2018 03:47PM
Sven1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great job on your products, I am sure many are taking a good hard look at Nokta/Makro products, especially since many are getting what they have been asking for..............
> Some will always complain, even if you give them what they want, never happy...................

If that was directed towards my comments on the SMF development, my post was far from a complain, it was guidance.

Now if that was directed towards LowBoy...that's a different story spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2018 03:49PM by Cal_cobra.
September 27, 2018 03:56PM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
> The very premise for the strong request of a SMF.. .… is NOT based off of: "We just want a SMF". There is extreme legitimate justification in testimony for simultaneous multi-frequency request. It is nearly exclusively: "performance based". In a nutshell...…. SMF's punch through bad dirt better. Hold on to accurate ID's at depth....and in bad dirt....better. Handle EMI better. Genuinely handle wet-salt better..... to include more accurate ID at dep
> th.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., and a host of other rationale/justifications. Please don't just simply pump out a generic SMF..... just to have one available on your corporate spreadsheet.

Well stated Tom and as usual, you hit the proverbial nail on the head thumbs down

For highly mineralized sites, and sites with tough dirt, VLF detectors are severely handicapped. If you could combine the best features, and ease of use of the ML Equinox with the functionality and analysis capabilities of the White's V3i in a lightweight, waterproof package, it'll be a big success. So yes, as Tom D. stated, please don't develop a generic SMF to satisfy a checklist. Always happy to take the discussion offline, as this is a very important project, and personally I really want to see you succeed at it.
September 28, 2018 07:50PM
I just got to say these relatively new manufacturers from Turkey have had a huge impact on the industry and IMO are leading most of the stale competition by a country mile in products, research and development and of course their unmatched international support -

How is it that so many EXPERIENCED detectorists got it so wrong when the Red Racer was launched? - It was slammed well before it hit US shores, yet both Makro and Nokta have soared where some of the others, have simply scrambled to put something together & in some cases with frustrating consequences.

Personally I think the reason prices have come down a long way both in the New/Used market is because of the impact both Makro/Nokta have had on the industry and I cannot seem to think of another manufacturer who has managed to release so many top quality units in such a short time frame. That in itself should be applauded as we the treasure hunters are now spoiled for choice.

Exciting times ahead and its all there in their first mission statement in regards to launching their new line of detectors including introductory units etc and don't forget they did mention Pulse Induction back then as well so its not like they are keeping us in the dark with what to expect.

I have found all their gear to be well made and of the highest standards and design.

If you see what they are up to with their Invenio Deepseeker and their constant drive for pushing technological boundaries will ensure Nokta-Makro will be a leading force in the industry & in quick time.

Thank for you for the cool treasure sticks Makro/Nokta & long may it continue - smileys with beer

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
September 28, 2018 09:45PM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
> Sven1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------

> > Some will always complain, even if you give them
> what they want, never happy...................
>
> If that was directed towards my comments on the SM
> F development, my post was far from a complain, it
> was guidance.
>
> Now if that was directed towards LowBoy...that's a
> different story spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Not directed at anyone in particular, complaining.... just a common response, by others, I have noticed regarding many different products. Because something they wanted is missing....And lots of times its from persons who don't even own or try the product, wouldn't even buy the product anyways, and just make that determination by what they read.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me